Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Voyageur Airways Engineer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Voyageur Airways Engineer Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Engineer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Voyageur Airways ? So read this post till the end for get all information about Voyageur Airways Careers/Jobs.
Voyageur Airways Engineer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Voyageur Airways hiring for jobs like Voyageur Airways Engineer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Voyageur Airways . So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org& subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Voyageur Airways jobs news according to the top Voyageur Airways Career Page.
Voyageur Airways Structures Engineer Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest Voyageur Airways Jobs in Canada
Voyageur Airways Careers Structures Engineer:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Voyageur Airways Structures Engineer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Voyageur Airways Structures Engineer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Voyageur Airways Structures Engineer Jobs in Canada.
Voyageur Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Voyageur Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Voyageur Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Voyageur Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Voyageur Airways Structures Engineer Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Voyageur Airways|
|Name of the Position||Structures Engineer|
|Voyageur Airways Structures Engineer salary in North Bay||CAD 75000,00 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Voyageur Airways Structures Engineer Job Location||North Bay|
Voyageur Airways Structures Engineer Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Voyageur Airways . Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Voyageur Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Voyageur Airways Structures Engineers Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- THE POSITIONWe are looking for a Structures Engineer to join our Engineering team. The successful candidate will develop engineering drawings for aircraft modifications, prepare certification documentation required for STC approvals and manage small to medium teams with respect to the incorporation of aircraft modification. In addition, the successful candidate will provide technical support to the Aircraft Maintenance Engineers.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Interpret regulatory guidance to develop engineering data that supports minor or major repairs and modifications for customer aircraft.
- Use sound engineering principles and prepare engineering designs and reports with a focus on structural modifications.
- Create Certification Plans and demonstrate compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Develop detailed designs, including identification of appropriate materials and joint methods as engineering drawings using CAD.
- Perform structural analysis to include determination of appropriate loading condition, analyzing original structure and modification structure to determine margins of safety and performing fatigue and damage tolerance analysis to determine expected crack growth.
- Develop Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA) or additional maintenance inspection requirements as they relate to modifications or repairs being completed.
- Support a team of fabricators and installers to achieve the incorporation of designs onto the aircraft.
- Coordinate with appropriate vendors in support of engineering projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5 or more years in design, analysis and certification of aircraft modifications.
- Hold, or be eligible and have the necessary experience for P.Eng Licence in the province of Ontario.
- Bachelor’s degree in aerospace engineering with a focus on structures.
- Master’s degree in aerospace engineering considered an asset.
- Familiarity with Dash 7, Dash 8, and CRJ aircraft considered an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Transport Canada Civil Aviation Regulatory Certification requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge with testing, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Knowledge of engineering principles in mechanical and aerospace design is required
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in the aviation industry is required.
- Ability to manage a team of fabricators and installers to achieve a common objective.
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently with minimal guidance from senior engineers.
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, provide a clear criminal background check and show proof of Vaccination for Covid-19.
Voyageur offers employees and their families a comprehensive benefit program, including:
- 100% company-paid benefits, including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada, and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and client-dedicated solutions. Our services include airline operations, aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul, aircraft part sales and logistics management, and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Voyageur Airways Structures Engineer Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Voyageur Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Voyageur Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Voyageur Airways Structures Engineer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Voyageur Airways Structures Engineer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.