- United Airlines Storekeeper Jobs – United Airlines Careers . United Airlines Storekeeper Careers Opportunity.Storekeeper Employment at United Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. United Airlines Storekeeper Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out United Airlines Storekeeper Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Storekeeper Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with United Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about United Airlines Careers/Jobs.
United Airlines Storekeeper Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. United Airlines hiring for jobs like United Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the United Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current United Airlines jobs news according to the top United Airlines Career Page.
United Airlines Storekeeper Jobs Careers | Find Latest United Airlines Jobs in United States
United Airlines Careers Storekeeper:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find United Airlines Storekeeper Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest United Airlines Storekeeper careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about United Airlines Storekeeper Jobs in United States.
United Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The United Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. United Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in United Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
United Airlines Storekeeper Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||United Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Storekeeper|
|United Airlines Storekeeper salary in Boston||$17 per hour|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|United Airlines Storekeeper Job Location||Boston|
|Job Category:||Tech Ops / Maintenance – Line / Individual Contributor|
United Airlines Storekeeper Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the United Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. United Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for United Airlines Storekeeper
A High School certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Storekeeper – BOS
Performs work generally recognized as Storekeeper’s work in storeroom areas located in maintenance bases and line operations including receiving, issuing, provisioning, checking, classifying, inventorying and storing of supplies, equipment, parts and materials
Opening, packaging and sealing of boxes and crates
Work may be performed indoors and outdoors where employees may be exposed to wide variety of weather conditions, noises and fumes and machinery
Performance of duties, will include climb & work from ladders, bend & stoop in confined areas and stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Heavy lifting, pushing and pulling in the loading and unloading of trucks, carts and conveyors
- Fueling assigned vehicles
- Transporting parts and materials between various locations, sorting and counting items and preparing labels and related ticketing documents
- Reading and interpreting documents or instructions to build kits for use in aircraft change orders, first aid, in-flight and charter services
- Responsibility for maintaining an orderly and safe work area and maintaining familiarity with operating procedures, general rules and regulations
- Operating a variety of equipment with manual and automatic transmissions including forklifts, trucks, tractors, tugs, and electric carts
- Working with hand tools, such as remote computer terminal sets, bag sealers, saws, mobile radios, shears, knives and staplers
- Handling hazardous materials, flammable materials and/or hazardous waste
- Converting units of weights and measurements
- Using a computer to track inventory
- High School Diploma, GED or education equivalent
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic ability to convert units of weights and measurements
- Must possess a valid state issued driver’s license (suspended, expired, revoked or denied are not considered valid) and have an acceptable driving record
- Must be flexible and willing to work any shift in a 24 hour/7 day a week operation including early mornings, afternoons, late nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of testing/interview required to meet job qualifications
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Previous work in jobs requiring heavy lifting and safety awareness
- Previous warehouse or related experience
- Forklift operation experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suites (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient computer skills
- Inventory experience
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For United Airlines Storekeeper Jobs
- Applicants should visit the United Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the United Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the United Airlines Storekeeper Jobs Profile.
- Fill the United Airlines Storekeeper Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.