- United Airlines Specialist Jobs – United Airlines Careers . United Airlines Specialist Careers Opportunity. Specialist Employment at United Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. United Airlines Specialist Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out United Airlines Specialist Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Specialist Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with United Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about United Airlines Careers/Jobs.
United Airlines Specialist Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. United Airlines hiring for jobs like United Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the United Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current United Airlines jobs news according to the top United Airlines Career Page.
United Airlines Specialist – Operational Communications (Hybrid) Jobs Careers | Find Latest United Airlines Jobs in United States
United Airlines Careers Specialist – Operational Communications (Hybrid):- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find United Airlines Specialist – Operational Communications (Hybrid) Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest United Airlines Specialist – Operational Communications (Hybrid) careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about United Airlines Specialist – Operational Communications (Hybrid) Jobs in United States.
United Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The United Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. United Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in United Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
United Airlines Specialist – Operational Communications (Hybrid) Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||United Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Specialist – Operational Communications (Hybrid)|
|United Airlines Specialist – Operational Communications (Hybrid) salary in Chicago||$80,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|United Airlines Specialist – Operational Communications (Hybrid) Job Location||Chicago|
|Job Category:||Tech Ops / Maintenance – Line / Individual Contributor|
United Airlines Specialist – Operational Communications (Hybrid) Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the United Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. United Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for United Airlines Specialist – Operational Communications (Hybrid)
A High School certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another. It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. And we’re growing – in the years ahead, we’ll hire tens of thousands of people across every area of the airline. Our careers include a competitive benefits package aimed at keeping you happy, healthy and well-traveled. From employee-run “Business Resource Group” communities to world-class benefits like parental leave, 401k and privileges like space available travel, United is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work. Are you ready to travel the world?
Our Corporate Communications team brings our uniquely United story to life with the public, our customers and employees, across the world. From internal communications and newsletters to public and media relations campaigns, and social media strategy, we’re sharing our story with the world in a way that’s clear, consistent and inspiring. Get your pen ready, and help us continue to write our next chapter.
United’s award-winning Corporate Communications department manages internal and external brand reputation by building strong, meaningful relationships with employees and external stakeholders worldwide. If you want to be a part of an engaging, sophisticated team of communicators, play a part in the dynamic airline industry and build a thriving career, the United Corporate Communications team is the place to be.
With over 80,000 employees located around the world, the role of Employee Communications is critical to the overarching Corporate Communications strategy. The Specialist, Operations Communications role will be responsible for creating relatable, clear and engaging communications for our frontline operations employees. They will work with team members and business stakeholders to deliver weekly and ad hoc digital communications that amplify our company priorities, as well as engage and enable employees to do their jobs efficiently and deliver great service. Being flexible and adaptable to the evolving and around-the-clock operations needs is important.
This role is hybrid and based at United’s Headquarters in Chicago, Illinois.
United values diverse experiences, perspectives, and we encourage everyone who meets the minimum qualifications to apply. While having the “desired” qualifications make for a stronger candidate, we encourage applicants who may not feel they check ALL of those boxes! We are always looking for individuals who will bring something new to the table!
What’s needed to succeed (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Minimum two years of corporate, operations or employee communications experience
- Create, edit, manage and publish digital operations communications including written content, graphics and video
- Develop meaningful, relevant content and targeted distribution lists for frontline audience segments
- Provide internal operations communications support for key projects impacting the business
- Edit team content for United brand, tone and voice compliance
- Supports a team providing 24/7 on-call coverage for operations communications needs; will need to be available to provide support
- Communications principles
- Digital communications
- Email production
- Audience segmentation
- Familiarity with a corporate environment
- Create and publish digital content via email and/or other channel platforms
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills with the ability to adapt to different writing styles and tones
- Strong listening and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-starter with a curious mindset
- Handle several projects or tasks at a time
- Prioritize tasks effectively while working with short deadlines
- Highly motivated and independently completes projects or tasks
- Work effectively and efficiently with cross-functional teams
- Proactive, detail-oriented and well-organized
- Team player who supports colleagues
- Quick learner
- Forward-thinking, diligent and creative
What will help you propel from the pack (Preferred Qualifications):
- Experience in the aviation industry
- SiteCore and/or similar CMS
- Constant Contact, Salesforce and/or similar email platform
- Data analytics and insights
United Airlines is an equal opportunity employer. United Airlines recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions. Please contact [email protected] to request accommodation.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For United Airlines Specialist – Operational Communications (Hybrid) Jobs
- Applicants should visit the United Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the United Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the United Airlines Specialist – Operational Communications (Hybrid) Jobs Profile.
- Fill the United Airlines Specialist – Operational Communications (Hybrid) Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.