- United Airlines Recruiter Jobs – United Airlines Careers . United Airlines Recruiter Careers Opportunity. Recruiter Employment at United Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. United Airlines Recruiter Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out United Airlines Recruiter Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Recruiter Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Recruiter will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with United Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about United Airlines Careers/Jobs.
United Airlines Recruiter Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. United Airlines hiring for jobs like United Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the United Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current United Airlines jobs news according to the top United Airlines Career Page.
United Airlines Recruiter – Technical Operations Jobs Careers | Find Latest United Airlines Jobs in United States
United Airlines Careers Recruiter – Technical Operations:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find United Airlines Recruiter – Technical Operations Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest United Airlines Recruiter – Technical Operations careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about United Airlines Recruiter – Technical Operations Jobs in United States.
United Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The United Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. United Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in United Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
United Airlines Recruiter – Technical Operations Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||United Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Recruiter – Technical Operations|
|United Airlines Recruiter – Technical Operations salary in Houston||$80,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|United Airlines Recruiter – Technical Operations Job Location||Houston|
|Job Category:||Human Resources and Labor Relations|
United Airlines Recruiter – Technical Operations Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the United Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. United Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for United Airlines Recruiter – Technical Operations
A High School certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Creates sourcing strategy for approved job and collaborates with hiring manager
- Identifies external or internal candidates to fill new or vacant positions
- May include screening resumes, attending recruitment job fairs, school and/or community based recruitment events or other externally focused efforts
- May include creation of an internal and/or external job posting, employee referrals, website advertising or other sourcing methods
- Interviews prospective employees for non-exempt and exempt positions
- Assess candidates to determine if their capabilities match the job requirements
- May include telephone-based or in-person interviews or administering pre-placement testing – for example, knowledge or skill-based tests, simulations, etc.
- Reviews information gained about the candidate(s) and decides whether or not to interview candidate and recommend to hiring manager
- Conduct debrief sessions with hiring manager to discuss candidate qualifications
- May include reviewing test data, interviewer’s recommendations or leading/participating in selection decision-making meetings for internal teams
- Facilitates the placement of people
- Determines job offer to most qualified candidate
- Discuss offer details with hiring manager
- Partner with Compensation and HR as needed
- Prepares new hire offers and extends verbal offers. Negotiate offer to successful acceptance
- Communicates final status with all candidates
- Crafts and provides developmental feedback for internal candidates not selected
- Rescinds offers as necessary in the event a pre-employment hurdle is not met
- Develops recruiting tools and techniques to assist United in meeting staffing and placement needs
- Maintains complete and accurate staffing documentation as required by law
- Updates information in United’s applicant tracking systems to lead compliance and accuracy of metrics
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Center as appropriate to process candidates and fill positions
- Provides subject matter expertise in managing specific staffing vendors, such as websites, search firms and university contacts
- Provides subject matter expertise in specific staffing and HR projects
What’s needed to succeed (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 or more years HR experience
- At least 6 months to 1 year dedicated recruiting experience
- Demonstrated good judgment and confidentiality
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a strong emphasis on customer service orientation
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, highly team-oriented environment
- Excellent time management, follow-through and organizational skills
- Strong communication and ability to establish links with all levels of personnel
- Strategic and forward-thinking
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy and ability to delegate work as needed
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer and databases
- Solid knowledge of social media and demonstrated usage of tools such as LinkedIn
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to build solid relationships and work in a team environment
- Ability to quickly assess candidate’s skills/qualifications and attributes and make placements/recommendations as appropriate
- Ability to coach and council internal and external candidates on career development
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10% of the time
What will help you propel from the pack (Preferred Qualifications):
- PHR or SPHR certification
- Certification as a behavioral based interviewer
- Combination of external search and corporate staffing experience
- Prior experience coordinating and attending career fairs
- Prior experience in developing and giving presentations
- Experience using Taleo or other applicant tracking systems (i.e. iCIMS)
- Experience using HRIS platforms (i.e. PeopleSoft and COMPAS)
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For United Airlines Recruiter – Technical Operations Jobs
- Applicants should visit the United Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the United Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the United Airlines Recruiter – Technical Operations Jobs Profile.
- Fill the United Airlines Recruiter – Technical Operations Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.