Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. United Airlines Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out United Airlines Pilot Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with United Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about United Airlines Careers/Jobs.
United Airlines Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. United Airlines hiring for jobs like United Airlines Pilot jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the United Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current United Airlines jobs news according to the top United Airlines Career Page.
U.S. United Airlines Program Manager – Pilot Strategy Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest United Airlines Jobs in United States
United Airlines Careers Program Manager – Pilot Strategy:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find United Airlines Program Manager – Pilot Strategy Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest United Airlines Program Manager – Pilot Strategy careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about United Airlines Program Manager – Pilot Strategy jobs in U.S..
United Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The United Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. United Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in United Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
United Airlines Program Manager – Pilot Strategy Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||United Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Program Manager – Pilot Strategy|
|United Airlines Program Manager – Pilot Strategy salary in Chicago||$95,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|United Airlines Program Manager – Pilot Strategy Job Location||Chicago|
|Job Category||Flight Ops / Inflight – Management & Administrative|
United Airlines Program Manager – Pilot Strategy Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the United Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. United Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for United Airlines Program Manager – Pilot Strategy Careers
A B.S. Degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Job Category: Flight Ops / Inflight – Management & Administrative
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world – come find yours.
The Flight Operations team includes aircraft pilots and pilot support.
Job overview and responsibilities
The Program Manager of PIlot Strategy will support a variety of pilot sourcing and engagement inititiaves which could include Aviate, traditional hiring or military programs. Assisting the Program Manager – Aviate, this role will support , implement, and maintain relationships with pilot souring partners. Manages and analyzes program data to support Aviate participants and partners, both internal and external. Coordinates with multiple United teams including Communications, Creative, Marketing, Branding, IT, Travel Services, Legal, Talent Acquisitions and Recruitment, Labor Relations, Flight Ops Training, and Crew Resources to ensure program alignment. Assists in managing partners and programs to bring quality pilots to United Express and United.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of United pilot sourcing initiatives
- Support Sr Program Manger – Pilot Strategy by maintaining ongoing engagement with current partners to identify, propose, develop, vet and implement policy changes and program additions
- Ensure consistency and alignment of policies across all initiatives
- Support the communication and education of United’s pilot sourcing inititatives across internal and external stakeholders
- Provide ongoing support for program administration and communicate policy updates
- Work with Sr Program Manger – Pilot Strategy to identify opportunities to improve standardization of program execution across partners
- Support Aviate marketing, branding, social, public relations and communication efforts
- Define, gather, analyze and illustrate program data to understand program perofmrance metrics
- Partner with People Analytics to model and forecast participant throughput to support UAX and United pilot needs and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Support Aviate technology development to ensure adequate data availability to meet program needs
- Create and support presentation delivery for program updates and metrics to key stakeholders and leadership
- Attend industry conferences and events to maintain deep knowledge of competitive environment
- Bachelors in Aviation/Aeronautics, Business, Engineering, Communications or related field
- 3+ years of airline/aviation business experience or related field
- Organization skills and multitasking abilities
- Must work well in a highly collaborative and fluid work environment
- Communicating or presenting to large audiences and key stakeholders
- Has knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Possesses solid communication, multitasking & analytical skills as well as project management capabilities
- Able to coordinate inter-departmentally
- Implements desired solutions to ensure day-to-day execution
- Strong presentation creation and delivery skills
- Able to listen, assess and identify appropriate resources and communicate the solution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Data analytics experience or related field
- Airline/aviation business experience
- Experience working directly with pilot hiring/recruiting
- Private Pilot License (PPL) or higher
- Understands pilot recruitment processes and key drivers of professional skills development
- Familiar with data analytics
- Ability to think strategically and recommend solutions to identified problems
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness
How to Apply For United Airlines Program Manager – Pilot Strategy Jobs
- Applicants should visit the United Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the United Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the United Airlines Program Manager – Pilot Strategy Jobs Profile.
- Fill the United Airlines Program Manager – Pilot Strategy Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.