- United Airlines Manager Jobs – United Airlines Careers . United Airlines Manager Careers Opportunity. Manager Employment at United Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. United Airlines Manager Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out United Airlines Manager Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Manager Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with United Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about United Airlines Careers/Jobs.
United Airlines Manager Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. United Airlines hiring for jobs like United Airlines Manager jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the United Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current United Airlines jobs news according to the top United Airlines Career Page.
United Airlines Safety & Compliance Manager Jobs Careers | Find Latest United Airlines Jobs in United States
United Airlines Careers Safety & Compliance Manager:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find United Airlines Safety & Compliance Manager Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest United Airlines Safety & Compliance Manager updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about United Airlines Safety & Compliance Manager Jobs in United States.
United Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The United Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. United Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in United Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
United Airlines Safety & Compliance Manager Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||United Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Safety & Compliance Manager|
|United Airlines Safety & Compliance Manager salary in San Francisco||$95,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|United Airlines Safety & Compliance Manager Job Location||San Francisco|
|Job Category:||Safety / Security / Environmental Compliance|
United Airlines Safety & Compliance Manager Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the United Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. United Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for United Airlines Safety & Compliance Manager
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another. It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. And we’re growing – in the years ahead, we’ll hire tens of thousands of people across every area of the airline. Our careers include a competitive benefits package aimed at keeping you happy, healthy and well-traveled. From employee-run “Business Resource Group” communities to world-class benefits like parental leave, 401k and privileges like space available travel, United is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work. Are you ready to travel the world?
At United, we have some of the best aircraft in the world. Our Technical Operations team is full of aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities professionals, and supply chain teams that help make sure they’re well taken care of and ready to get our customers to their desired destinations. If you’re ready to work on our planes, join our Tech Ops experts and help keep our fleet in tip-top shape.
- Responsible for providing leadership and guidance for all safety, quality and training systems within the Shop Operations
- The Manager ensures that required performances are achieved while focusing on product and process improvement, risk mitigation and dedication management
- Provides direction and guidance to assure management systems and business processes and procedures meet or exceed statutory and customer requirements
- Liaises with quality and operational leaders to optimally identify and mitigate any safety, compliance and operational risks and implement corrective and preventative actions that are robust and sustained
- Supports senior leaders to actively manage the shops management system to maintain the AS9110 certification
- Participates in the development, planning and implementation of tactical and central initiatives striven to improve the compliance, safety and quality performance of Engine and Component shops
- Leads all aspects of the administration of the shops’ training, self audit and FOD programs
- Act as FOD manager for Engine and Components shops
United values diverse experiences, perspectives, and we encourage everyone who meets the minimum qualifications to apply. While having the “desired” qualifications make for a stronger candidate, we encourage applicants who may not feel they check ALL of those boxes! We are always looking for individuals who will bring something new to the table!
What’s needed to succeed:
- BA/BS Degree
- Three years management experience in a manufacturing, operations, production, or maintenance environment
- Solid understanding of safety management systems
- Familiarity with OSHA/Cal-OSHA requirements
- Understanding of ISO quality standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Strong eye for business with the ability to partner effectively across various subject areas
- Strong technical communication skills, interpersonal, verbal and presentation skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is a crucial function of the position
What will help you propel from the pack:
- Certified project manager; Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- FAA A&P licenses
- 5 years proven experience
- Experience leading quality management systems
- Demonstrated experience leading and implementing change via problem solving or continuous improvement
- Proficient in OSHA/Cal-OSHA regulations as well as AS9110 or AS9100 quality standards
- Knowledgeable of the principles of change management, root cause analysis, practical problem solving and/or risk assessment
United Airlines is an equal opportunity employer. United Airlines recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions. Please contact [email protected] to request accommodation.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For United Airlines Safety & Compliance Manager Jobs
- Applicants should visit the United Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the United Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the United Airlines Safety & Compliance Manager Jobs Profile.
- Fill the United Airlines Safety & Compliance Manager Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.