- United Airlines Instructor Jobs – United Airlines Careers . United Airlines Instructor Careers Opportunity.Instructor Employment at United Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. United Airlines Instructor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out United Airlines Instructor Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Instructor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with United Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about United Airlines Careers/Jobs.
United Airlines Instructor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. United Airlines hiring for jobs like United Airlines Instructor jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the United Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current United Airlines jobs news according to the top United Airlines Career Page.
United Airlines Instructor-Maintenance Ops Jobs Careers | Find Latest United Airlines Jobs in United States
United Airlines Careers Instructor-Maintenance Ops:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find United Airlines Instructor-Maintenance Ops Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest United Airlines Instructor-Maintenance Ops careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about United Airlines Instructor-Maintenance Ops Jobs in United States.
United Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The United Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. United Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in United Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
United Airlines Instructor-Maintenance Ops Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||United Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Instructor-Maintenance Ops|
|United Airlines Instructor-Maintenance Ops salary in Houston||$53.00 per hour|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|United Airlines Instructor-Maintenance Ops Job Location||Houston|
United Airlines Instructor-Maintenance Ops Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the United Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. United Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for United Airlines Instructor-Maintenance Ops
A High School certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
** OPENINGS IN SFO, DEN, ORD, & IAH ****
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world – come find yours. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another. It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. And we’re growing – in the years ahead, we’ll hire tens of thousands of people across every area of the airline. Our careers include a competitive benefits package aimed at keeping you happy, healthy and well-traveled. From employee-run “Business Resource Group” communities to world-class benefits like parental leave, 401k and privileges like space available travel, United is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work. Are you ready to travel the world?
At United, we have some of the best aircraft in the world. Our Technical Operations team is full of aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities professionals, and supply chain teams that help make sure they’re well looked after and ready to get our customers to their desired destinations. If you’re ready to work on our planes, join our Tech Ops experts and help keep our fleet in tip-top shape.
Technical Operations is the maintenance, repair, and overhaul division of United. The department includes aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities teams, supply chain teams and, more.
- Starting hourly rate is $54.80 p/h, subject to a collective bargaining agreement.
- At United, we offer a competitive compensation package, with benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, accident and disability, employee assistance program, commuter, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) plan with employee and company contribution opportunities, pension, and flight privileges. Benefits are subject to a collective bargaining agreement.
Instructor – Maintenance
***Please note: The successful candidate will have the option of the below hubs!****
***SFO, IAH, ORD, EWR, or DEN***
Job overview and responsibilities
- Maintenance Instructors conduct classroom and practical training at maintenance bases, line stations, supplier base stations, and other facilities including but not limited to, providing technical knowledge and practical instruction for the safe maintenance, repair, and operation of aircraft and aircraft systems as related to maintenance, ground equipment, tools, and test equipment according to established procedures.
- Maintenance Instructors also analyze technical information, develop training programs to meet established objectives, write, edit, and produce materials for technical instruction, and develop, coordinate, and administer technical examinations where appropriate.
- Instructors provide technical leadership and mentorship to various Technical Operations group
- Conduct formal aircraft systems classroom training
- Review technical data and manual revisions to stay current with procedures
- Instructors will be using training aids such as iPads, computer-based training aids, and Virtual Maintenance Training (VMT) simulation!
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- FAA A&P License
- Extensive technical knowledge of aircraft systems, maintenance operations, and applicable FAA regulations
- Training development skills
- Minimum of five (5) years of aircraft maintenance background with a part 121 carrier or equivalent military experience
- Must be 18 years old
- Valid US driver’s license (revoked, suspended, or expired is not considered valid)
- Must pass a 10-year background check
- Willing to take a pre-placement physical abilities test, hearing and vision tests, and drug screen
- Willing to work occasional off-shift/weekend work
- Candidate required to clear a fingerprint-based criminal history check in order to acquire and retain the credentials vital for the position
- Position-specific clearances include but are not limited to FAA, TSA, Port Authority, U.S. Customs, and U.S. Postal service clearances
- Approximately 10-30% of domestic travel
- College degree
- FCC License
- Familiarity with FAA-H-8083-9 Rev.A Aviation Instructors Handbook.
- Formal aircraft maintenance instruction, or technical instruction experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is a crucial function of the position
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For United Airlines Instructor-Maintenance Ops Jobs
- Applicants should visit the United Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the United Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the United Airlines Instructor-Maintenance Ops Jobs Profile.
- Fill the United Airlines Instructor-Maintenance Ops Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.