- United Airlines Engineer Jobs – United Airlines Careers . United Airlines Engineer Careers Opportunity. Engineer Employment at United Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. United Airlines Engineer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out United Airlines Engineer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Engineer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with United Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about United Airlines Careers/Jobs.
United Airlines Engineer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. United Airlines hiring for jobs like United Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the United Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current United Airlines jobs news according to the top United Airlines Career Page.
United Airlines Engineer- Components Jobs Careers | Find Latest United Airlines Jobs in United States
United Airlines Careers Engineer- Components- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find United Airlines Engineer- Components Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest United Airlines Engineer- Components careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about United Airlines Engineer- Components Jobs in United States.
United Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The United Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. United Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in United Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
United Airlines Engineer- Components Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||United Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Engineer– Components|
|United Airlines Engineer- Components salary in Chicago||$87,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|United Airlines Engineer- Components Job Location||Chicago|
|Job Category:||Information Technology|
United Airlines Engineer- Components Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the United Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. United Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for United Airlines Engineer- Components
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world – come find yours.
Technical Operations includes the maintenance, and overhaul of our aircraft. This includes aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities teams, supply chain teams and more.
Job overview and responsibilities
- Write concise technical documents for the testing, repair and overhaul of components to comply with manufacturer documents or legal requirements
- Gather relevant data, report shop findings and initiate corrective action in support of root cause determination on in-service problems or operational issues
- Ability to manage and decipher large amounts of component data (removal records, shop findings, etc) to determine root cause and possible corrective actions
- Develops solutions and implementation plans, project justification, cost/benefit analysis and overall management of project implementation which can include obtaining FAA approvals and coordinate warranty recovery on SBs that are applicable
- As a United Engineer you will also evaluate the benefits of the cost impact of a fleet decision to ensure a balance of cost, assets utilization
- Study, analyze, and seek solutions to production issues related to design, operation, performance, modification, or repair of components
- Investigate, develop & implement repair processes, procedures for assigned components. Efficiently collaborate with various internal and external resources for developing effective repair schemes for boosting component reliability within acceptable cost parameters.
- Capable of interpreting various OEM technical manuals such as, but not limited to: component maintenance manuals (CMM), aircraft maintenance manuals (AMM), fault isolation manuals (FIM), component and airframe service bulletins (SB), etc
- Provide engineering disposition for technical issues
- Work with other engineering departments in evaluation and prototype of new projects
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple priorities for assigned responsibilities
- Coordinate work with other operational groups to ensure airworthiness, safety, regulatory compliance, operational reliability and operational efficiency
- Up to 20% travel is expected. Destinations include OEMs, repair shops, etc.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, (preferred Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial), related technical field or equivalent experience
- Entry level to 5 years of engineering experience
- Engineering skill sets which can be applied to a range of aircraft systems, maintenance programs and engines
- For service engineering positions, these same technical skills are applied towards operational issues versus project specific work
- Ability to analyze complex technical issues, detailed level of project management for regulatory compliance modifications
- Excellent verbal and technical writing skills needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Knowledge of FARS (especially 145, 25 and 121)
- Strong skills in MS office applications (Excel, wPowerPointpoint, etc.)
- Background in engineering component maintenance support preferred
- Experience with Tableau, Spotfire, or other visualization tools
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Pyspark, etc
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For United Airlines Engineer- Components Jobs
- Applicants should visit the United Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the United Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the United Airlines Engineer- Components Jobs Profile.
- Fill the United Airlines Engineer- Components Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.