- United Airlines Director Jobs – United Airlines Careers . United Airlines Director Careers Opportunity. Director Employment at United Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. United Airlines Director Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out United Airlines Director Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Director Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with United Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about United Airlines Careers/Jobs.
United Airlines Director Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. United Airlines hiring for jobs like United Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the United Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current United Airlines jobs news according to the top United Airlines Career Page.
United Airlines Director – Inflight Operations Jobs Careers | Find Latest United Airlines Jobs in United States
United Airlines Careers Director – Inflight Operations:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find United Airlines Director – Inflight Operations Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest United Airlines Director – Inflight Operations careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about United Airlines Director – Inflight Operations Jobs in United States.
United Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The United Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. United Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in United Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
United Airlines Director – Inflight Operations Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||United Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Director – Inflight Operations|
|United Airlines Director – Inflight Operations salary in Chicago||$95,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|United Airlines Director – Inflight Operations Job Location||Chicago|
United Airlines Director – Inflight Operations Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the United Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. United Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for United Airlines Director – Inflight Operations
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world – come find yours.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another. It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. And we’re growing – in the years ahead, we’ll hire tens of thousands of people across every area of the airline. Our careers include a competitive benefits package aimed at keeping you happy, healthy and well-traveled. From employee-run “Business Resource Group” communities to world-class benefits like parental leave, 401k and privileges like space available travel, United is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work. Are you ready to travel the world?
Why Inflight Services?
Our customers choose United because of our dedication to safety and passion for service. United’s Inflight Services team is made up of diverse, driven individuals working together to Connect People and Unite the World. From operational leadership and crew planning to safety and service procedures, our Inflight Services team provides the innovative approaches, tools, training and guidance needed for our flight attendants to deliver the best possible customer experience, and aid in our mission to become the best airline in the history of aviation.
Job overview and responsibilities
The Director – Inflight Operations, is responsible for leading United’s Flight Attendant non-hub Base locations. The Director leads and advises base activities to achieve all performance goals including safety, reliability, customer satisfaction, budget goals, employee happiness and employee labor relations. The Director also leads a team of operations and Inflight managers who are responsible for project management initiatives, operational metrics, and communication.
- Base Performance – Directs the activities of multiple bases to meet performance goals
- Tracks reliability performance and partners with local leadership to develop corrective actions to improve
- Collaborates with other operations groups (Airport Operations, Flight Operations, etc.) to optimally lead timely departures
- Provides reporting and follow-up to Inflight leadership on performance
- Works in partnership with other Inflight departments, such as Policies and Procedures and Safety/Training, to ensure effective and efficient processes are implemented in the field
- Union Activities – Supports local leadership with Flight Attendant union relationships
- Responsible for hearing and delivering decisions on grievances
- Financial Performance – Responsible for Bases budget plans
- Develops the annual budget plan and, in collaboration with, local leaders, Inflight business leaders and Finance, reports on ongoing forecast and budget performance Develops and supervises base strategies and goals and provides input to base budget
- Ensure safety goals are met and FAA regulatory requirements are consistently adhered to by the team
- Responsible for ensuring all safety initiatives are deployed in their respective location
- Partners with local leadership and Inflight safety on all safety investigations that involve their respective flight attendants
- Provides local support to leadership for any Inflight safety incident
- Ensures delivery of Inflight and marketing products determined by the Inflight division
- Collaborates with corporate Inflight to provide communication, training, and support to local leadership, so they are set up for success in delivering a premier product to United’s customers
- Advises the recognition and counseling of employees
- Provides mentoring and feedback on service delivery, provides recognition for superb performance, and holds teams accountable when service expectations are not met
- Travel (50%) is required for this position
- This position is Hybrid
United values diverse experiences, perspectives, and we encourage everyone who meets the minimum qualifications to apply. While having the “desired” qualifications make for a stronger candidate, we encourage applicants who may not feel they check ALL of those boxes! We are always looking for individuals who will bring something new to the table!
What’s needed to succeed (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree or 7-8 years of operations or management experience
- 7+ years of experience working on a diverse operations team
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- Ability to successfully complete the flight attendant training program
- Change Management and employee engagement experience
- Knowledge of Inflight contract
- Solid written and verbal communications along with good presentation skills are essential
- Experience with analysis and data tracking
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
What will help you propel from the pack (Preferred Qualifications):
- Advanced Degree
- 1-3 years leading teams in multiple locations
- Experience working within or supporting the Inflight division/ managing flight attendants
- Employee relations experience
United Airlines is an equal opportunity employer. United Airlines recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions. Please contact [email protected] to request accommodation.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For United Airlines Director – Inflight Operations Jobs
- Applicants should visit the United Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the United Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the United Airlines Director – Inflight Operations Jobs Profile.
- Fill the United Airlines Director – Inflight Operations Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.