- United Airlines Coordinator Jobs – United Airlines Careers . United Airlines Coordinator Careers Opportunity. Coordinator Employment at United Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. United Airlines Coordinator Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out United Airlines Coordinator Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Coordinator Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with United Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about United Airlines Careers/Jobs.
United Airlines Coordinator Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. United Airlines hiring for jobs like United Airlines Coordinator jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the United Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current United Airlines jobs news according to the top United Airlines Career Page.
United Airlines Base Maintenance Material Coordinator Jobs Careers | Find Latest United Airlines Jobs in United States
United Airlines Careers Base Maintenance Material Coordinator:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find United Airlines Base Maintenance Material Coordinator Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest United Airlines Base Maintenance Material Coordinator careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about United Airlines Base Maintenance Material Coordinator Jobs in United States.
United Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The United Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. United Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in United Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
United Airlines Base Maintenance Material Coordinator Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||United Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Base Maintenance Material Coordinator|
|United Airlines Base Maintenance Material Coordinator in Rockford||$55,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|United Airlines Base Maintenance Material Coordinator Job Location||Rockford|
|Job Category:||Tech Ops / Maintenance – Management & Administrative|
United Airlines Base Maintenance Material Coordinator Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the United Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. United Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for United Airlines Base Maintenance Material Coordinator Careers
A High School certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another. It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. And we’re growing – in the years ahead, we’ll hire tens of thousands of people across every area of the airline. Our careers include a competitive benefits package aimed at keeping you happy, healthy and well-traveled. From employee-run “Business Resource Group” communities to world-class benefits like parental leave, 401k and privileges like space available travel, United is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work. Are you ready to travel the world?
At United, we have some of the best aircraft in the world. Our Technical Operations team is full of aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities professionals, and supply chain teams that help make sure they’re well taken care of and ready to get our customers to their desired destinations. If you’re ready to work on our planes, join our Tech Ops experts and help keep our fleet in tip-top shape.
Please Note: This position will be in Rockford, IL (RFD)
- Responsible for the fulfillment of all required material to support scheduled maintenance visits
- Identify material requirements and resolve the best method for obtaining materials, using on-hand company inventory and/or best sourcing practices
- Coordinate and ensure on-hand material availability to meet strict scheduled timelines
- Source, Purchase, Monitor, Track, Update and Close Purchase Orders as needed to support your Aircraft’s requirements
- Address and resolve purchase order, paperwork, and shipment discrepancies
- Setup internal part numbers to accommodate new demand and ensure compliance within our United internal systems
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with our suppliers and internal United repair shops
- Coordinate and supervise shipping and provide shipping status updates to the necessary customers Transfer, Monitor, Track and Update internal material Stock Transfers as needed to support your Aircraft’s requirements
- Identify trends and potential supply chain issues and collaborate with business partners to resolve the issue and/or improve the process
- Coordinate with internal Inventory departments to ensure future inventory plans can support the scheduled maintenance demand moving forward
- Problem solve and research alternative means to meet demand requirements when needed
- Coordinate with internal and external business partners to resolve accurate part(s) are being requested
- Ensure compliance with all Corporate and Government supervised manuals
- Provide strategic direction to ensure that the supplier is adhering to its specific contractual terms and conditions
- Attend all audit and other vital meetings for the aircraft you are supporting
United values diverse experiences, perspectives, and we encourage everyone who meets the minimum qualifications to apply. While having the “desired” qualifications make for a stronger candidate, we encourage applicants who may not feel they check ALL of those boxes! We are always looking for individuals who will bring something new to the table!
What’s needed to succeed:
- Associate’s Degree in aviation management, supply chain, procurement, business or related fields, or comparable work
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Materials Management, Materials Coordination or Supply Chain
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a remote setting
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is a crucial function of the position
What will help you propel from the pack:
- Experience as an AOG or Base Logistics coordinator
- Aviation knowledge
United Airlines is an equal opportunity employer. United Airlines recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions. Please contact [email protected] to request accommodation.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For United Airlines Base Maintenance Material Coordinator Jobs
- Applicants should visit the United Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the United Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the United Airlines Base Maintenance Material Coordinator Jobs Profile.
- Fill the United Airlines Base Maintenance Material Coordinator Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.