Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Spirit Airlines Technician Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Spirit Airlines Technician Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Technician Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Spirit Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Spirit Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Spirit Airlines Technician Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Spirit Airlines hiring for jobs like Spirit Airlines Technician jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Spirit Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Spirit Airlines jobs news according to the top Spirit Airlines Career Page.
U.S. Spirit Airlines Technician – MCO Jobs Careers | Find Latest Spirit Airlines Jobs in United States
Spirit Airlines Careers Technician – MCO:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Spirit Airlines Technician – MCO Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest Spirit Airlines Technician – MCO careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Spirit Airlines Technician – MCO Jobs in U.S..
Spirit Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Spirit Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Spirit Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Spirit Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spirit Airlines Technician – MCO Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Spirit Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Technician – MCO|
|Spirit Airlines Technician – MCO salary in Orlando||$60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Spirit Airlines Technician – MCO Job Location||Orlando|
Spirit Airlines Technician – MCO Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Spirit Airlines. Airline stewards need a Bachelor’s degree confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Spirit Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Spirit Airlines Technician – MCO Careers
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Spirit Airlines Technician – MCO Hiring Requirement
- Perform day to day planned and unplanned Aircraft Maintenance on A320 family aircraft.
- Perform maintenance in compliance with Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
- Complete required training and actively maintain training currency as defined in Company Manuals.
- Participate actively in the development and improvement of maintenance methods.
- Maintain Line Maintenance related tooling, stands and ground equipment.
- Perform all aspects of Line Maintenance. (Troubleshooting, Engine Run & Taxi, etc.)
- Communicate with Maintenance Control as defined in the GMM.
- Perform all work tasks with a high level of quality and safety.
- Ensure all paperwork and records are completed and handled as outlined in the Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
- Provide regular predictable attendance.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Hold a current Airframe and Powerplant Certification.
- Must possess and maintain a valid US Passport.
- Must meet the recent experience requirements in accordance with 14 CR 65.83.
- Willing and able to work any shift.
- Ability to lift up to 85 lbs.; clearly write, read, and speak the English language; Squat, bend and climb regularly; work off of stands and lift trucks.
- Ability to read wire diagrams and disseminate various levels of work instruction related to Line Maintenance and Aircraft Modification.
- Be able to qualify for airport security badge and customs seal.
- Ability to travel to remote locations and countries to perform maintenance.
- 2-5 years air carrier commercial aircraft maintenance experience preferred.
- A320 Family aircraft experience preferred.
- Sheet metal and Avionics skills are preferred.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it. *
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits, tuition reimbursement and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our Team Members.
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: Our constant growth and improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work and contribute to our success – that’s why we’re committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight benefits for you and your family.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Spirit Airlines Technician – MCO Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Spirit Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Spirit Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Spirit Airlines Technician – MCO Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Spirit Airlines Technician – MCO Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.