- Spirit Airlines Supervisor Jobs – Spirit Airlines Careers Supervisor. Spirit Airlines Supervisor Careers Opportunity. Supervisor Employment at Spirit Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Spirit Airlines Supervisor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Spirit Airlines Supervisor Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Supervisor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Spirit Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Spirit Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Spirit Airlines Supervisor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Spirit Airlines hiring for jobs like Spirit Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Spirit Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Spirit Airlines jobs news according to the top Spirit Airlines Career Page.
Spirit Airlines Supervisor, Inflight Base (MCO) Jobs Careers | Find Latest Spirit Airlines Jobs in United States
Spirit Airlines Careers Supervisor, Inflight Base (MCO):- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Spirit Airlines Supervisor, Inflight Base (MCO) Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Spirit Airlines Supervisor, Inflight Base (MCO) careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Spirit Airlines Supervisor, Inflight Base (MCO) Jobs in United States.
Spirit Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Spirit Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Spirit Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Spirit Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spirit Airlines Supervisor, Inflight Base (MCO) Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Spirit Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Supervisor, Inflight Base (MCO)|
|Spirit Airlines Supervisor, Inflight Base (MCO) salary in Florida||$62,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Spirit Airlines Supervisor, Inflight Base (MCO) Job Location||Florida|
Spirit Airlines Supervisor, Inflight Base (MCO) Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Spirit Airlines. Airline stewards need a Bachelors degree confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Spirit Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Spirit Airlines Supervisor, Inflight Base (MCO) Careers
A Bachelors degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Job Summary The Inflight Supervisor on duty will be the single point of contact for all operational issues as they relate to Inflight (e.g. tracking of all incidents, illnesses, injuries, delays and cancellations). Actively and consistently enforce Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Company policies and procedures. Collaborate with other departments to ensure the highest level of safety, efficiency, and overall success of the Company. This will be accomplished one journey at a time while taking care of each other and our guests.
- Ensure the welfare of each other and our guests is an ongoing safety practice.
- Anticipate the needs of each other and our guests by exceeding expectations in attentiveness.
- Provide a professional, friendly and seamless experience.
- Show respect for each other’s and our guest’s time.
- Achieve and improve performance of daily operations by monitoring flight attendant delays and cancellations attributed to Inflight.
- Conduct second level research on all incidents, customer complaints and reports requested and follows through with appropriate progressive discipline.
- The ultimate resource for flight attendants by being the liaison between the flight attendants and all other departments via Help Desk. (Examples include, but are not limited to: assisting with FMLA application, handling crew pay/scheduling questions or concerns, directing inquiries to the appropriate parties within the organization).
- Responsible for tracking reliability, issuing discipline, conducting NOIs, and issuing resolution letters in a fair, consistent, and timely manner.
- Participate in all daily operational calls.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two (2)+ years’ experience as a Flight Attendant.
- At least one (1) or more years of prior management experience.
- Estimated 50% travel time.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as a thorough knowledge of Citrix. Ability to utilize all available technology to create, edit and maintain all necessary information.
- An intermediate understanding of all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and how they apply to our daily operations.
- An understanding of a Flight Attendant’s role and daily job duties, as well as Flight Attendant Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Advanced understanding of Company policies/procedures as well as the Inflight Performance Management Policy.
- Must be able to display the utmost professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment at all times.
- Ability to interact with crewmembers, fellow supervisors, and management in a positive and constructive manner.
- Adapt to various work schedules and times. Must be able to adjust thought processes to coincide with the growth and development of the industry, as well as the company.
- Ability to maintain current Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Certification
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it. *
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our Team Members.
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: We are proud to be one of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired® Companies in 2021. Our constant growth and improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work and contribute to our success – that’s why we’re committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight benefits for you and your family.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Spirit Airlines Supervisor, Inflight Base (MCO) Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Spirit Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Spirit Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Spirit Airlines Supervisor, Inflight Base (MCO) Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Spirit Airlines Supervisor, Inflight Base (MCO) Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.