- Spirit Airlines Manager Jobs – Spirit Airlines Careers Manager. Spirit Airlines Manager Careers Opportunity. Manager Employment at Spirit Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Spirit Airlines Manager Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Spirit Airlines Manager Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Manager Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Spirit Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Spirit Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Spirit Airlines Manager Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Spirit Airlines hiring for jobs like Spirit Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Spirit Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Spirit Airlines jobs news according to the top Spirit Airlines Career Page.
Spirit Airlines Manager II, Ramp Service Jobs Careers | Find Latest Spirit Airlines Jobs in United States
Spirit Airlines Careers Manager II, Ramp Service:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Spirit Airlines Manager II, Ramp Service Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Spirit Airlines Manager II, Ramp Service careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Spirit Airlines Manager II, Ramp Service Jobs in United States.
Spirit Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Spirit Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Spirit Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Spirit Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spirit Airlines Manager II, Ramp Service Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Spirit Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Manager II, Ramp Service|
|Spirit Airlines Manager II, Ramp Service salary in Florida||$80,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Spirit Airlines Manager II, Ramp Service Job Location||Florida|
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Spirit Airlines. Airline stewards need a Bachelors degree confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Spirit Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Spirit Airlines Manager II, Ramp Service Careers
A Bachelors degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Deliver Outstanding Operational Performance:
- Maintain operational organization and efficiency that leads the ramp department to meet or exceed operational goals such as on-time performance, safety and security, cabin appearance, Mishandled Baggage Ratio (MBR), management of irregular operations, and compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements (DOT, FAA, ADA).
Effective Staff Planning and Management:
- Ensure that all areas are appropriately staffed and plan ahead to anticipate future staffing needs or deficiencies.
- Communicate staffing needs to the Service Provider to ensure staffing remains adequate at all times.
- Maintains cross functional rapport within all Spirit Airlines departments and Service Provider partners to generate and implement quality service improvements.
- Build relationships with Governmental Agencies to enhance operational ramp performance and drive service reliability.
- Cultivate a professional work environment on the Ramp by coaching and counseling service providers fairly and consistently.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies, IROP handling or Operational developments).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (indicate specific field, if required)
- 3-5 years’ experience; In-depth knowledge of airport operations required.
- Able to satisfy TSA and CBP 10 year background check
- Able to obtain and maintain airport issued SIDA
- Domestic & International travel under 10% of time
- Exert 50 lbs. or more of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be present at the Worksite 100% of the time
- Ability to multi-task and quickly pivot priorities based on operational need
- Lead change in a stressful work environment
- Successfully navigate relationships in an outsourced workforce
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it *
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members.
Here at Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth!
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
Be part of our Transformation Journey!
- Team-driven: Your leaders will be right beside you to mentor, share ideas, and collaborate. Peers and leaders are valuable contributors.
- The Sky is No Limit: Our constant growth means boundless career opportunities. There is no limit to how fast and how far you can grow within this organization.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work.
- Competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits
- Agile career paths and accelerated career advancement
- Travel & flight benefits for you and your family
About this Job
The Ramp Service Manager provides support to the General Manager in leading Ramp personnel to provide a high quality customer experience while complying in full accordance with company policies and procedures in a safe and professional manner.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Spirit Airlines Manager II, Ramp Service Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Spirit Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Spirit Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Spirit Airlines Manager II, Ramp Service Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Spirit Airlines Manager II, Ramp Service Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.