Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Spirit Airlines Maintenance Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Spirit Airlines Maintenance Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Maintenance Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Spirit Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Spirit Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Spirit Airlines Maintenance Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Spirit Airlines hiring for jobs like Spirit Airlines Maintenance jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Spirit Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Spirit Airlines jobs news according to the top Spirit Airlines Career Page.
U.S. Spirit Airlines Maintenance Controller Jobs Careers | Find Latest Spirit Airlines Jobs in United States
Spirit Airlines Careers Maintenance Controller:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Spirit Airlines Maintenance Controller Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest Spirit Airlines Maintenance Controller careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Spirit Airlines Maintenance Controller Jobs in U.S..
Spirit Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Spirit Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Spirit Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Spirit Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spirit Airlines Maintenance Controller Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Spirit Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Maintenance Controller|
|Spirit Airlines Maintenance Controller salary in Orlando||$60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Spirit Airlines Maintenance Controller Job Location||Orlando|
Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Spirit Airlines. Airline stewards need a High School confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Spirit Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Spirit Airlines Flight Attendants Careers
A High School certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Spirit Airlines Maintenance Controller Hiring Requirement
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: We are proud to be one of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired® Companies in 2021. Our constant growth and improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work and contribute to our success – that’s why we’re committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight benefits for you and your family.
Control day to day operation of on-going and planned maintenance on company operated aircraft. Maintain communication with line maintenance ensuring all work accomplished are per company policies. Monitor deferrals and ensure planned action for correction at next scheduled overnight stop. Monitor service checks and other planned events ensuring routing to scheduled stations are accomplished. Ensures maintenance is performed per applicable aircraft manuals and Spirit airlines policy and procedures.
- Effective resolution of complex issues by analysis of troubleshooting and manufacturer data.
- Effective communication of all maintenance and repair course of action taken to Supervisor.
- Effective communication to Company relating to out of service aircraft and estimate of return to service time.
- Schedule and audit aircraft service checks.
- Determine air worthiness of company aircraft.
- Rescheduling of planned maintenance.
- Swapping aircraft when necessary taking into consideration down line effect on scheduled maintenance.
- Coordinate repairs of complicated aircraft systems in timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with line maintenance having a clear understanding of work being accomplished.
- Aircraft system knowledge, with ability to communicate to less experienced mechanics.
- Read and understand system wiring diagrams, and structural repair manual.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
- A&P License
- High School Education; Military or Vocational Training in Aircraft Maintenance
- 5 years experience in Heavy Jet Maintenance
- Prior Maintenance Control Experience Preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to maintain composure in high stress environment
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you did not receive it.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Spirit Airlines Maintenance Controller Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Spirit Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Spirit Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Spirit Airlines Maintenance Controller Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Spirit Airlines Maintenance Controller Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.