Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Spirit Airlines Maintenance Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Spirit Airlines Maintenance Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Maintenance Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Spirit Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Spirit Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Spirit Airlines Maintenance Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Spirit Airlines hiring for jobs like Spirit Airlines Maintenance jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Spirit Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Spirit Airlines jobs news according to the top Spirit Airlines Career Page.
U.S. Spirit Airlines Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenance Technician Jobs Careers | Find Latest Spirit Airlines Jobs in United States
Spirit Airlines Careers Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenance Technician:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Spirit Airlines Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenance Technician Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest Spirit Airlines Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenance Technician careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Spirit Airlines Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenance Technician Jobs in U.S..
Spirit Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Spirit Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Spirit Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Spirit Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spirit Airlines Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenance Technician Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Spirit Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenance Technician|
|Spirit Airlines Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenance Technician salary in Las Vegas||$55,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Spirit Airlines Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenance Technician Job Location||Las Vegas|
Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Spirit Airlines. Airline stewards need a High School confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Spirit Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Spirit Airlines Flight Attendants Careers
A High School certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Spirit Airlines Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenance Technician Hiring Requirement
Job SummaryThe Aircraft Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship Program shall serve as a learning program under the supervision of the Maintenance Technician. This is 6 months – 2-year Program designed for persons who aspire to obtain an Airframe and Powerplant Certiﬁcation.
- Assist Maintenance Technicians and Lead Maintenance Technicians with all maintenance, including preventive maintenance – Inspection, adjustment, cleaning, replacement.
- Acquire necessary knowledge and skills through On-the-Job Training (OJT) and self-study to perform repetitive maintenance repairs on aircraft within 4 months from date of hire.
- Document work performed per appropriate manuals including but not limited to Maintenance Manual (MM), Repair Station Manual/Quality Control Manual (RSM/QCM), General Operating Procedures (GOPs) and Structure Repair Manual (SRM) within 3 months from date of hire.
- Comply with all environmental health and safety policies and procedures. Assist maintenance technicians with troubleshooting, repairs and modiﬁcations of aircraft systems and/or components.
- Must be enrolled and actively attending a part 147 Aviation Maintenance Technician School pursuing an A&P Certification.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Badge
- General mechanical and electrical troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Minimum technical experience in an industrial environment
- Minimum of 1year CMMS experience
- Minimum of 1 year of material handling experience
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- Flexible with time, able to shift priorities quickly based on staff and system needs
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer and service oriented
- Ability to solve problems under pressure
- Proactive and strong work ethic and initiative; who would like to grow and develop within the organization
- Working knowledge of computers and equipment
- Must be able to pass a background check and obtain all necessary badging
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted; work from stands and lift trucks.
- Must be able to squat, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 85 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Must have excellent communication and people skills; clearly write, read, and speak the English language
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it. *
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our Team Members.
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner:We are proud to be recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2022 and by LinkedIn as a Top Company in the Travel & Hospitality industry. Our constant growth and improvement means boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work and contribute to our success – that’s why we’re committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight benefits for you and your family.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Spirit Airlines Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Spirit Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Spirit Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Spirit Airlines Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenance Technician Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Spirit Airlines Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenance Technician Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.