- Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs 2023 – Spirit Airlines Careers Flight Attendant. Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Careers Opportunity. Flight Attendant Employment at Spirit Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Flight Attendant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Spirit Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Spirit Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Spirit Airlines hiring for jobs like Spirit Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Spirit Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Spirit Airlines jobs news according to the top Spirit Airlines Career Page.
Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Spirit Airlines Jobs in United States
Spirit Airlines Careers Flight Attendant :- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs in United States.
Spirit Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Spirit Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Spirit Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Spirit Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Spirit Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Flight Attendant|
|Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant salary in Florida||$41,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Job Location||Florida|
Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring Requirement 2023
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Spirit Airlines. Airline stewards need a High School confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Spirit Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Spirit Airlines Flight Attendants Careers 2023
A high school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
What does it mean to be a Spirit Flight Attendant? Flight Attendants are the face of Spirit – they welcome Guests with a smile; they are fun and friendly, relaxed and confident, playful yet professional. Spirit Flight Attendants care about getting Guests where they need to be safely, reliably, and on time. As a Spirit Flight Attendant, you are responsible for providing excellence in Guest services and an enjoyable experience on board any one of our aircrafts. We proudly fly one of the youngest fleet in the U.S and are looking for the friendliest Flight Attendants to fly our skies with us! Sounds like something you’d like to do? We thought so, too. As a representative of Spirit Airlines, you will help our Guests love and appreciate Spirit’s unbundled fares. We proudly make it easy for our Guests to choose the optional services they value most. Spirit Airlines Flight Attendants provide leadership, direction, and assistance to fellow Spirit Team Members and Guests.***Please be advised that you may be asked to complete a recorded video interview in order to be considered for this position. This recorded video interview is the final step of your application process and must be complete in order for your application to be considered.IncentivesCare Card: A preloaded care card with $1305 will be provided to all trainees for meals and expenses at the beginning of training. A daily limit of $75 is set on the card which cannot be exceeded.Graduation Bonus: As a reward for successfully graduating from the Flight Attendant Initial Training program, each trainee will receive a one-time bonus of $1,250.Tuition Reimbursement: $4,500 tuition reimbursement maximum per year.
- Responsible for the safety and comfort of Guests aboard the aircraft while providing exemplary service.
- Provide Guests with briefings pre-flight, during flight, and after landing.
- Assist Guests by answering any inquiries they may have in addition to aiding Guests with their carry-on items, which may require overhead lifting.
- Market, sell, and provide snacks and beverages to Guests.
- Check emergency equipment and be aware of hazardous situations in the cabin.
- Demonstrate the use of emergency equipment as required.
- Provides leadership, direction, and assistance during an emergency situation, including aircraft evacuation, administering first aid to ill or incapacitated Guests, and during incidents such as turbulent flights and delayed flights.
- Maintain compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Spirit’s policies and procedures.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments).
- High School Diploma or GED required, College degree preferred.
- At least two (2) years of experience in the Guest Service, Hospitality and/or Sales/Merchandising industry.
- Required to attend and successfully complete a 4-week Initial Flight Attendant training.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be at least 5’0 (without shoes).
- Must be able to lift 50lbs from floor to above shoulder level, ability to reach aircraft overhead bins and storage areas.
- Must be able to comply with our no visible tattoo policy.
- Must be able to comply with our piercing policy. Flight Attendants are allowed two matching earrings in the earlobe only. No other visible piercings are allowed. Earlobe gauges and cuffs are not allowed.
- Must be able to fasten a four point jump seat harness without the use of extension devices.
- Must have a passport with at least six(6) months of validity that grants you the ability to travel in and out of the USA and to all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must be dependable, energetic, outgoing, a team player, and demonstrate leadership and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, days and holidays.
- Ability to work in close quarters with service animals as well as all snack items, including but not limited to peanuts.
- Ability to communicate effectively. Must be proficient in the English language; bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Must maintain a polished, professional and conservative appearance at all times.
- Driver’s license is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits, tuition reimbursement, graduation bonus and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our Team Members.
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: Our constant growth and improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work and contribute to our success – that’s why we’re committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight benefits for you and your family.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Spirit Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Spirit Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.