- Southwest Airlines Supervisor Jobs – Southwest Airlines Careers Architect. Southwest Airlines Supervisor Careers Opportunity. Supervisor Employment at Southwest Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Southwest Airlines Supervisor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Southwest Airlines Supervisor Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Supervisor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Southwest Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Southwest Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Southwest Airlines Supervisor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Southwest Airlines hiring for jobs like Southwest Airlines Supervisor jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Southwest Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Southwest Airlines jobs news according to the top Southwest Airlines Career Page.
Southwest Airlines Supervisor Ramp Jobs Careers | Find Latest Southwest Airlines Jobs in United States
Southwest Airlines Careers Supervisor Ramp:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Southwest Airlines Supervisor Ramp Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Southwest Airlines Supervisor Ramp careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Southwest Airlines Supervisor Ramp Jobs in United States.
Southwest Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Southwest Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Southwest Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Southwest Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Southwest Airlines Supervisor Ramp Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Southwest Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Supervisor Ramp|
|Southwest Airlines Supervisor Ramp salary in Phoenix||$50,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Southwest Airlines Supervisor Ramp Job Location||Phoenix|
Southwest Airlines Supervisor Ramp Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Southwest Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Southwest Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Southwest Airlines Supervisor Ramp Careers
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Provides Legendary Customer Service by managing Ramp Agents and oversees their work performance to ascertain that all job assignments are carried out according to Company regulations in a safe and efficient manner to assure that an on-time operation is maintained
Provides special care, attention, and assistance to internal and external SWA Customer’s as needed
Assists in training and mentoring Ramp Agents to ensure awareness of appropriate regulations, procedures, and Company policies
Manages and evaluates the work performance of Ramp Agents to ensure that their work performance, attendance, and appearance meet Company requirements
Sets clear expectations on daily assignments and procedures or process changes to Employees.
Recognizes Team member achievements and ensures appropriate and effective coaching and/or accountability is delivered to address performance shortcomings
Actively coordinates with all departments to maintain the station’s on-time performance
Partners with fellow Supervisors and Leadership to achieve Station objectives
Ensures all Ramp Agents are properly assigned and utilized
Requests overtime as needed and maintains maximum use and efficiency of all Employees on duty
Proactively reallocates Employees as needed and assigns rest and meal breaks as required
Determines that aircraft are properly serviced and provisioned prior to departure and that all forms and records are properly completed and maintained
Maintains oversight in handling and operating condition of all ramp equipment in addition to ensuring ground equipment is serviced and fueled as necessary
May perform SIDA signatory responsibilities as assigned
Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description
May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to successfully complete Ramp Agent training and perform all essential job functions of a Ramp Agent
- Ability to assume a high level of responsibility
- Ability to successfully work with others as part of a Team, meet the public and work in a variety of challenging situations under stressful conditions
- Ability to effectively communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment, telephone, face to face, and public address systems
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn, understand, and teach ramp operations procedures, rules, and regulations
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to use computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of job. Must be able to sufficiently use and navigate current computer software, including Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work in environment with exposure to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet and machinery noises, fumes, dirt and dust for extended periods of time
- Ability to demonstrate awareness of hazardous situations and maintain safe working environment in addition to handling emergencies as needed. Must maintain alertness to moving vehicles and aircraft
- Ability to work safely and with urgency under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to solve complex operational problems
- Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information
- Knowledge of Ramp, Operations, Provisioning and Freight Agent collective bargaining agreements and Company policies and procedures preferred
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: College coursework or degree
- Preferred: 2 years of airline, military or industry related work experience in ramp, operations, or provisioning functions
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements
- Must possess a current valid driver’s license issued in the United States
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs’ Seal and meet all requirements to work international flights
- Requires you to obtain and maintain USPS Clearance and meet all requirements to handle US Mail
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jetway stairs
- Must maintain the ability to wear prescribed uniforms
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work various shifts including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime and some travel may be required for training
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Southwest Airlines Supervisor Ramp Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Southwest Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Southwest Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Southwest Airlines Supervisor Ramp Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Southwest Airlines Supervisor Ramp Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.