Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Southwest Airlines Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Southwest Airlines Pilot Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Southwest Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Southwest Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Southwest Airlines Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Southwest Airlines hiring for jobs like Southwest Airlines Pilot jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Southwest Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Southwest Airlines jobs news according to the top Southwest Airlines Career Page.
U.S. Southwest Airlines Pilot Jobs Careers | Find Latest Southwest Airlines Jobs in United States
Southwest Airlines Careers Pilot:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Southwest Airlines Pilot Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest Southwest Airlines Pilot careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Southwest Airlines Pilot Jobs in U.S..
Southwest Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Southwest Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Southwest Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Southwest Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Southwest Airlines Pilot Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Southwest Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Pilot|
|Southwest Airlines Pilot salary in Denver||$53,352 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||Secondary school & Graduate|
|Southwest Airlines Pilot Job Location||Denver|
Southwest Airlines Pilot Hiring Requirement
- Excellent communication skills and quick and accurate decision-making skills
- Close attention to detail
- Minimum age of 23
- Ability to work varying hours of the day or night, on weekends and holidays
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or Customs security badges
- Completed FAA criminal background checks
- Ability to learn and work with PEDs
- Distance vision corrected to 20/20 and near vision corrected to 20/40 or better in each eye
- Current Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating (multi-engine)
- Valid FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator permit
- Valid First Class Medical Certificate
- Flight time in accordance with all FAA requirements
- Must be able to fluently speak and understand English
- Must have the right to work in the United States
- Must have a valid passport and documentation allowing for entry into the United States after an international flight
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to read documents, follow instructions, listen, comprehend and repeat detailed lengthy instructions, and understand and retain procedures, rules and regulations
- Must successfully complete initial and recurrent training programs, proficiency checks, and evaluation period
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed
- Must be alert to moving equipment on the ramp and other aircraft in the air
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick (15 to 20 minute) turns of aircraft
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate information verbally, face to face, over public address systems, via radio, and other communication equipment
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, meet the public and work under stressful situations
How to Apply For Southwest Airlines Pilot Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Southwest Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Southwest Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Southwest Airlines Pilot Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Southwest Airlines Pilot Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.