- Southwest Airlines Manager Jobs – Southwest Airlines Careers Manager. Southwest Airlines Manager Careers Opportunity. Manager Employment at Southwest Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Southwest Airlines Manager Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Southwest Airlines Manager Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Manager Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Southwest Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Southwest Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Southwest Airlines Manager Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Southwest Airlines hiring for jobs like Southwest Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Southwest Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Southwest Airlines jobs news according to the top Southwest Airlines Career Page.
Southwest Airlines Technology Project Manager – Cloud Platform Jobs Careers | Find Latest Southwest Airlines Jobs in United States
Southwest Airlines Careers Technology Project Manager – Cloud Platform:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Southwest Airlines Technology Project Manager – Cloud Platform Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Southwest Airlines Technology Project Manager – Cloud Platform careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Southwest Airlines Technology Project Manager – Cloud Platform Jobs in United States.
Southwest Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Southwest Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Southwest Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Southwest Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Southwest Airlines Technology Project Manager – Cloud Platform Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Southwest Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Technology Project Manager – Cloud Platform|
|Southwest Airlines Technology Project Manager – Cloud Platform salary in Dallas||$98,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Southwest Airlines Technology Project Manager – Cloud Platform Job Location||Dallas|
Southwest Airlines Technology Project Manager – Cloud Platform Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Southwest Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Southwest Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Southwest Airlines Technology Project Manager – Cloud Platform Careers
Our Company Promise
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Southwest Airlines promises to provide Employees with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Our Technology Project Manager has the opportunity to learn and grow through their collaborative work project managing and guiding a Team to deliver on Business objectives and initiatives. This role will focus on the Crew Scheduling, Crew Recovery, Crew Planning, and Crew Mobility spaces, where they’ll work closely with Delivery Leaders in the Business and within Technology to ensure their projects deliver on objectives, value, and within scope/timeline/budget and technical risk. The Technology Project Manager is excited to bring their knowledge and skills to the growing Technology Team, where they’ll have opportunities to lean in on innovative, impactful projects to Southwest’s Crews and Customers.
As a Technology Project Manager, you can expect:
- Fly for free, as a privilege, on any open seat on all Southwest flights—your eligible dependents too.
- Up to a 9.3% 401(k) Company match, dollar for dollar, per paycheck.*
- Potential for annual ProfitSharing contribution toward retirement – when Southwest profits, you profit.**
- Explore more Benefits you’ll love: swa.is/benefits
- For eligible Leadership and individual contributor roles, additional bonus opportunities are available and awarded at the discretion of the company.
- U.S. citizenship or current authorization to work in the U.S. required and no current or future work authorization sponsorship available.
- There is limited group of states or localities ineligible for Employees to regularly perform their work off-site. Those ineligible locations are Alaska, Delaware, New Jersey, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We continue to look for opportunities to reflect the communities we serve, and welcome applicants with diverse thoughts, backgrounds, and experiences.
- Define complex project plans/roadmaps including scope, budget and schedule, and execute tasks defined in the project plan to achieve project goals using standard project management methodologies and practices
- Assess project needs and resources continually to complete projects on time and within budget while managing log of risks, issues, mitigation strategies, and decisions
- Drive testing and acceptance of project results
- Partner with resource managers, Business Partners and vendors to assemble a project Team and provide ongoing motivation to drive projects to completion
- Lead and facilitate project meetings and presentations to Leadership
- Establish and execute a project communication plan to maintain project alignment
- Drive Teams and Customers toward decisions
- Establish cross functional alliances within and outside of the Technology Department to drive results
- Build partnerships to collaborate and use influence without authority to gather Customer and business requirements and communicate effectively with all project Teams and Support groups
- Work with development teams to ensure work is completed as planned and follow analytical methods for task execution/tracking and budget/timeline tracking
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employees’ Leaders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of project processes, problem management tools and procedures
- Knowledge of Agile development practices and ceremonies
- Proficient knowledge of application impact on operational and business functions
- Skilled in strong Customer Service and Team orientation
- Ability to build relationships and influences without authority
- Skilled in active listening, presenting, and facilitating team and stakeholder meetings
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas using all forms of communication
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and accurately assess problem situations
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, collaborative, Team based environment while directing teams to complete tasks by scheduled completion date
- Skilled in Leadership to direct performance of outside Contractors and maintain positive relationships with internal Customers
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Required: Advanced-level experience, seasoned and specialized knowledge in project management
- Preferred: Experience leading horizontal technology teams, knowledge and experience with AWS technology, and prior development experience
- Ability to perform work duties from [limited space work station/desk/office area] for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate and interact with others in the English language to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
- Competitive Market Salary between $106,625- $118,400 based on experience and qualifications
*401(k) match contributions are subject to the plan’s vesting schedule and applicable IRS limits
**ProfitSharing contributions are subject to plan’s vesting schedule and are made at the discretion of the Company
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please print/save this job description because it won’t be available after you apply.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Southwest Airlines Technology Project Manager – Cloud Platform Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Southwest Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Southwest Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Southwest Airlines Technology Project Manager – Cloud Platform Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Southwest Airlines Technology Project Manager – Cloud Platform Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.