- Southwest Airlines investigator Jobs – Southwest Airlines Careers Architect. Southwest Airlines investigator Careers Opportunity. investigator Employment at Southwest Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Southwest Airlines investigator Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Southwest Airlines investigator Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines investigator Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Southwest Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Southwest Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Southwest Airlines investigator Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Southwest Airlines hiring for jobs like Southwest Airlines investigator jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Southwest Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Southwest Airlines jobs news according to the top Southwest Airlines Career Page.
Southwest Airlines Employee Relations Investigator Jobs Careers | Find Latest Southwest Airlines Jobs in United States
Southwest Airlines Careers Employee Relations Investigator:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Southwest Airlines Employee Relations Investigator Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Southwest Airlines Employee Relations Investigator careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Southwest Airlines Employee Relations Investigator Jobs in United States.
Southwest Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Southwest Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Southwest Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Southwest Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Southwest Airlines Employee Relations Investigator Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Southwest Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Employee Relations Investigator|
|Southwest Airlines Employee Relations Investigator salary in Dallas||$70,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Southwest Airlines Employee Relations Investigator Job Location||Dallas|
Southwest Airlines Employee Relations Investigator Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Southwest Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Southwest Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Southwest Airlines Employee Relations Investigator Careers
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
The Employee Relations Investigator analyzes and investigates allegations of violations of Southwest’s Policy Concerning Harassment, Sexual Harassment, discrimination and/or Retaliation. Assists in developing training programs; conducts company-wide training for Leaders and Employees In the areas of. harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination, and/or retaliation. Assists, as requested, with the Investigation and research in response to allegations filed with governmental agencies against Southwest and/ex Issues related to litigation.
- Under direction of the Manager Employee Relations and/or Senior Investigators, conducts Interviews related to alleged violations of Southwest’s Harassment Policy
- With guidance from Manager Employee Relations and/or Senior Investigators, compiles and analyzes investigation information, prepares a detailed written report of the investigation, and notifies the appropriate Leaders of the outcome of the Investigation
- Assists In the development and updating of Manager/Supervisor/ Employee training programs regarding Southwest’s Harassment Policy. Along with Senior Investigators, conducts company-wide training on a scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Provides support by efficiently and effectively responding to inquiries (written and verbal) regarding matters relating to Southwest’s Harassment Policy
- Must maintain a thorough understanding of EEO issues, various labor laws, EEOC laws and regulations, and proposed or pending legislation affecting the employer-Employee relationship; through annual training, develops and maintains the ability to Identify violations of EEO laws and regulations
- Testifies as to the Investigations in Boards of Adjustment, Arbitrations, and/or litigation
- Interacts with Company Executives, Senior Leaders, Legal Department, and other Leaders throughout the Company, to resolve Employee issues related to Southwest’s Harassment Policy
- Maintains documentation In Employee Relations flies. Enters and updates cases in Company database of all Employee Relations Inquiries and investigations
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description. May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to construct an objective narrative of Investigations required
- Ability to assist with training and facilitation functions In both large and small group settings required. Strong public speaking skills preferred
- Must demonstrate a high level of skill for effective verbal and non-verbal communication
- Must possess excellent listening and oral communication skills necessary to conduct inquiries and investigation interviews face-to-face and by telephone
- Must be able to take thorough notes necessary to conduct and evaluate Information gathered during inquiries and Investigation Interviews. Must use sound independent judgment and excellent reasoning skills to assess information gathered during inquiries and Investigations, as well as, the credibility of persons Interviewed
- Must have the ability to remain completely objective when gathering Information during the inquiries and investigation process
- Must maintain professionalism and meet confidentiality expectations as to confidential, proprietary, and sensitive Company information. Must be detail oriented and able to read documents, follow Instructions, and Initiate self-directed activities
- Must be able to work efficiently either independently or collaboratively under demanding and difficult circumstances and must be able to work under tight time constraints to accomplish assignments
- Must perform Job functions with limited assistance from senior Investigators and exercise good time management
- Must be able to multi-task, work with constant interruptions or changes In direction, and have excellent organizational skiffs. Must also be able to effectively handle multiple cases in various stages of the Investigation process
- Must work well with and Interact with Employees at all levels of the Company
- Must be able to use computer keyboards and master P.C. software packages to meet the demands ofti1e Job including word processing and data management; must be able to operate mufti-line telephone, copier, fax and other standard office equipment
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: College course work or a degree In Human Resources, Business, or Employee Relations related field
- Required: One to two years of experience in Employee Relations or Human Resources
- Preferred: Minimum one year of investigative experience with applicable employment laws and government regulations
- Preferred: PHR or SPHR
- Ability to perform work duties from [limited space work station/desk/office area] for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate and interact with others in the English language to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be able to travel, including overnight stays and work varying schedules, including extended hours
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Southwest Airlines Employee Relations Investigator Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Southwest Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Southwest Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Southwest Airlines Employee Relations Investigator Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Southwest Airlines Employee Relations Investigator Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.