- Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs 2022– Southwest Airlines Careers Flight Attendant. Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Careers Opportunity. Flight Attendant Employment at Southwest Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Flight Attendant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Southwest Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Southwest Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Southwest Airlines hiring for jobs like Southwest Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Southwest Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Southwest Airlines jobs news according to the top Southwest Airlines Career Page.
Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest Southwest Airlines Jobs in United States
Southwest Airlines Careers Flight Attendant:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs in United States.
Southwest Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Southwest Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Southwest Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Southwest Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Southwest Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Flight Attendant|
|Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant salary in Dallas||$55,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Job Location||Dallas|
Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Southwest Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Southwest Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Southwest Airlines Flight Attendants Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Minimum age of 21 years
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ customer or community service experience
- Reach 80 vertical inches (approximately 5’2” in height)
- Pass training and swimming test
- Ability to represent the brand and live our values with pride and integrity
- A love for travel and a tolerance for wacky schedules in the beginning of your career
- Be able to obtain Transport United States’s security clearance
- Be able to meet medical standards
- Be in good mental and physical health
- Have a valid American passport
- Have no affiliation with other airlines while employed with us
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have a good working knowledge and experience in the operation of training equipment that includes computer based training workstations
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must have the ability to read technical aircraft documents, follow technical instructions, learn and understand new technical concepts and prepare written technical documents that will convey information or guidance to others in an understandable manner
- Must possess extensive knowledge of flight training instructional duties along with a good working knowledge of FAR training requirements
- Must possess excellent English verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess the ability to accomplish accurate work under tight time constraints while maintaining a high degree of flexibility
- Must be able to work various assigned hours as necessary, which may include evenings, weekends, holidays, with a rotating assigned work schedule to cover the operational hours (which includes 365 day a year up to 24 hours a day)
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required: Minimum of 1 year of experience of previous flying experience in aircraft above 12,500 pounds
- Preferred: Minimum of 2 years of experience as Classroom or Simulator Instructor or equivalent
- Preferred: 2 years of experience of previous FAR Part 121 operations
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Southwest Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Southwest Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.