- Southwest Airlines Engineer Jobs – Southwest Airlines Careers Engineer. Southwest Airlines Engineer Careers Opportunity. Engineer Employment at Southwest Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Southwest Airlines Engineer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Southwest Airlines Engineer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Engineer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Southwest Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Southwest Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Southwest Airlines Engineer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Southwest Airlines hiring for jobs like Southwest Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Southwest Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Southwest Airlines jobs news according to the top Southwest Airlines Career Page.
Southwest Airlines Network Engineer Jobs Careers | Find Latest Southwest Airlines Jobs in United States
Southwest Airlines Careers Network Engineer:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Southwest Airlines Network Engineer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Southwest Airlines Network Engineer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Southwest Airlines Network Engineer Jobs in United States.
Southwest Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Southwest Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Southwest Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Southwest Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Southwest Airlines Network Engineer Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Southwest Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Network Engineer|
|Southwest Airlines Network Engineer salary in Dallas||$95,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Southwest Airlines Network Engineer Job Location||Dallas|
Southwest Airlines Network Engineer Hiring Requirement
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
The Network Engineer supports safe and efficient aircraft operations though the study, education, analysis and evaluation of airplane performance capabilities and functionality. Understands applicable regulations, manufacturer requirements and recommendations, Company policies and industry standards related to aircraft performance and operations engineering.
Our Company Promise
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and managing the local and wide area networks of an organization to ensure maximum uptime for users. Includes designing system configurations, documenting and managing the installation of a new network, and maintaining and upgrading existing systems as necessary.
- Design and implement new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Install, configure and support network equipment
- Procure network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configure routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- Recommend changes to improve network configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes
- Provide technical support to junior staff
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Knowledge of hardware components, systems, software, and networking technologies
- Ability to mentor/guide others to perform troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, solution development, and implementation within specific technology areas
- Skilled in partnering, negotiation, and communication in working with Business Customers and Technology support
- Ability to prioritize effectively and take on multiple concurrent assignments, whether administrative or project related, while maintaining a successful level of completion in all responsible self-work and/or the work of others
- Ability to develop, present, and effectively communicate complex ideas and strategies in both technical and user-friendly language to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-based, Customer service-oriented environment with a high regard for hospitality
- Skilled in troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving network traffic and issues
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber security, or related field; or equivalent formal training
- Required: Intermediate level experience, fully functioning broad knowledge in:
- Industry-related experience as a Network Engineer
- Network hardware/platforms (Cisco IOS, Cisco NXOS)
- Communication protocols (TCP/IP) and routing protocols
- WAN connectivity
- Network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g., Wireshark)
- Required: Associate certification CCNA/CCDA
- Ability to perform work duties from [limited space workstation/desk/office area] for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate and interact with others in the English language to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please print/save this job description because it won’t be available after you apply.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Southwest Airlines Network Engineer Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Southwest Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Southwest Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Southwest Airlines Network Engineer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Southwest Airlines Network Engineer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.