- Southwest Airlines Analyst Jobs – Southwest Airlines Careers Analyst. Southwest Airlines Analyst Careers Opportunity. Analyst Employment at Southwest Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Southwest Airlines Analyst Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Southwest Airlines Analyst Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Analyst Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Southwest Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Southwest Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Southwest Airlines Analyst Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Southwest Airlines hiring for jobs like Southwest Airlines Analyst jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Southwest Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Southwest Airlines jobs news according to the top Southwest Airlines Career Page.
Southwest Airlines Technology Analyst Jobs Careers | Find Latest Southwest Airlines Jobs in United States
Southwest Airlines Careers Technology Analyst:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Southwest Airlines Technology Analyst Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Southwest Airlines Technology Analyst careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Southwest Airlines Technology Analyst Jobs in United States.
Southwest Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Southwest Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Southwest Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Southwest Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Southwest Airlines Technology Analyst Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Southwest Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Technology Analyst|
|Southwest Airlines Technology Analyst salary in Dallas||$ 90,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Southwest Airlines Technology Analyst Job Location||Dallas|
Southwest Airlines Technology Analyst Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Southwest Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Southwest Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Southwest Airlines Technology Analysts Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Department:TechnologyOur Company PromiseWe are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.Job Description:Conduct needs analysis to create quality solutions. Ensure solutions are aligned with stated requirements and comply with departmental standards. Manage activities to ensure solutions are delivered on-time and within budget. Serve as a resource to ensure effective communications to customers or key stakeholders.WORK ACTIVITIES/CONTEXT:Technical Expertise:
- Effectively applies knowledge and skills of analysis, business processes, tools, domains, project methodologies, requirements definitions, and testing to solve a range of problems.
- Partners with other Technology Team members to provide advice or solutions within his or her area of expertise.
- Stays informed about current developments within his or her expertise.
- Identifies problems, performs root cause analysis, investigates information, performs impact analysis, and formulates and executes plans to develop solutions.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Understands and can estimate effort and value for solutions
- Understands at a broad level how technology platforms/architectures are applied to automated business solutions.
- Actively engaged in industry, domain, process, or technology trends.
- Acts as a coordination and facilitation point for organizing work efforts.
- Sets up or follows established procedures to ensure high quality of work.
- Understands dependency identification processes in technology work, verifies information and carefully reviews and checks the accuracy of own work.
- Establishes or follows prioritization process to drive work, and has a sense of urgency about getting work completed.
- Looks for and seizes opportunities to do more or to do things better.
- Appropriately shares ideas and information with others.
- Practices attentive and active listening.
- Ensures that regular and consistent communications take place.
- Expresses ideas as well as business or technical requirements clearly and concisely in writing using appropriate levels of summary and synthesis.
- Expresses oneself clearly in conversation and interaction with others.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- BS, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems, or formal training preferred.
- 2 – 4 years work experience as an Analyst or equivalent position required.
- Experience as a Technology Analyst in an agile delivery framework
- May be asked on occasions to lift and/or pull weights loads of approx. 20 lbs. on a periodic basis.
- May require extended work hours per Leaders’ request.
- May be asked to climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a periodic basis.
- Proficient knowledge of business analysis, process modeling and redesign.
- Proficient knowledge of technical environments.
- Proficient knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Proficient partnering, communication, and negotiation skills in working with various Teams and/or external partners.
- Able to analyze medium to large Business or technical problems, articulating the problem or root cause, and translating the analysis into viable solution recommendations.
- Able to work effectively in a strong Customer service / team oriented environment.
- Able to research, create, and document requirements, processes, and technical specifications.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple and widely varied work streams / tasks.
- Able to take on multiple assignments, whether administrative or project related, while maintaining a successful level of completion in all responsible work. Able to mentor others to do the same.
- Able to prioritize effectively.
- Able to develop, present and effectively communicate ideas and strategies to a variety of audiences.
- Able to teach and mentor others concerning technical and business subjects.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Limited travel with potential for increased/decreased travel based upon Technology Department needs.
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please print/save this job description because it won’t be available after you apply.
How to Apply For Southwest Airlines Technology Analyst Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Southwest Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Southwest Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Southwest Airlines Technology Analyst Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Southwest Airlines Technology Analyst Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.