- Southwest Airlines Analyst Jobs – Southwest Airlines Careers Analyst. Southwest Airlines Analyst Careers Opportunity. Analyst Employment at Southwest Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Southwest Airlines Analyst Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Southwest Airlines Analyst Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Analyst Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Southwest Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Southwest Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Southwest Airlines Analyst Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Southwest Airlines hiring for jobs like Southwest Airlines Analyst jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Southwest Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Southwest Airlines jobs news according to the top Southwest Airlines Career Page.
Southwest Airlines Employee Insights Analyst Intern – Summer 2022 Jobs Careers | Find Latest Southwest Airlines Jobs in United States
Southwest Airlines Careers Employee Insights Analyst Intern – Summer 2022:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Southwest Airlines Employee Insights Analyst Intern – Summer 2022 Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Southwest Airlines Employee Insights Analyst Intern – Summer 2022 careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Southwest Airlines Employee Insights Analyst Intern – Summer 2022 Jobs in United States.
Southwest Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Southwest Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Southwest Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Southwest Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Southwest Airlines Employee Insights Analyst Intern – Summer 2022 Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Southwest Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Employee Insights Analyst Intern – Summer 2022|
|Southwest Airlines Employee Insights Analyst Intern – Summer 2022 salary in Dallas||$ 70,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Southwest Airlines Employee Insights Analyst Intern – Summer 2022 Job Location||Dallas|
Southwest Airlines Employee Insights Analyst Intern – Summer 2022 Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Southwest Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Southwest Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Southwest Airlines Employee Insights Analyst Intern – Summer 2022s Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer. This Summer Internship is:
- May-August, 12 weeks
- In Dallas, Texas at our Headquarters Building
- Full-time, 40hrs a week M-F during normal business hours
- Workplace flexibility depends on the Team – we expect the Intern’s schedule of onsite/remote work to mirror that of their Team. The majority of roles will allow for occasional remote work.
- Interns will receive any needed equipment, such as a laptop, for the internship as well as a living stipend and internet stipend paid out one time on your first paycheck (less applicable taxes).
The Employee Insights Team is a part of our Southwest Airlines Culture and Engagement department. This Team supports Employee Experience (EX) services by gathering and analyzing Employee sentiment data from our Employee survey tool and synthesizing to allow for trending and action-oriented decision making. Our summer Intern can aid in this effort by supporting communications efforts that are focused on disseminating and interpreting the results of our latest Employee survey(s). Hands-on survey and dashboard design and development using our Qualtrics survey tool as well as Alteryx and Tableau may also be a focus.
- Attend webinars/read whitepapers to research key Employee topics and document findings/notes to share with the Team
- Partner with Employee Insights Analysts to analyze latest survey results and design upcoming surveys where applicable; some hands-on work with our survey tool and/or Alteryx and Tableau may be required
- Assist with meeting planning and preparation
- Perform analysis using Excel where needed
- Utilize PowerPoint to build presentations
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Progress towards degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related analytical focused degree
- Minimum junior level
- To be eligible must be currently enrolled as a full time student (minimum 12 credit hours)
- Maintained 3.0 or above cumulative GPA
- Must possess strong organizational and analytical skills necessary to research and compile information as demanded by projects.
- Must have the ability to effectively resolve escalating situations in the absence of Leaders
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate verbally and possess strong writing skills
- Must be able to interface well with people at all levels within the Company
- Must be able to approach any project with a creative and unique mindset
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and situations simultaneously
- Must have a sense of urgency handling all internal and external Customer requests
- Must comprehend and deliver proactive Customer Service
- Must have caring and compassionate personality
- Must be comfortable with speaking opportunities with audiences of varying size
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Must demonstrate professionalism and have an extremely high regard for confidential and sensitive information
- Must be detailed-oriented with a keen eye for accuracy.
- Must be able to maintain Department productivity and quality goals.
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and work under time constraints to accomplish assignments.
- Must have experience and proficiency using MS Office suite and be able to become proficient in various applications used
- Experience with Alteryx or Tableau is a plus
- Some travel may be needed
- Full–time, 40 hours/week. M-F during normal business hours.
- $18.00 hourly + flight privileges
- This internship is located in Dallas, Texas at the Southwest Airlines Headquarters Building. Interns will be able to work a hybrid schedule that mirrors their Team.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Southwest Airlines Employee Insights Analyst Intern – Summer 2022 Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Southwest Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Southwest Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Southwest Airlines Employee Insights Analyst Intern – Summer 2022 Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Southwest Airlines Employee Insights Analyst Intern – Summer 2022 Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.