- Southwest Airlines Administrator Jobs – Southwest Airlines Careers Administrator. Southwest Airlines Administrator Careers Opportunity. Administrator Employment at Southwest Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Southwest Airlines Administrator Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Southwest Airlines Administrator Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Administrator Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Southwest Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Southwest Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Southwest Airlines Administrator Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Southwest Airlines hiring for jobs like Southwest Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Southwest Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Southwest Airlines jobs news according to the top Southwest Airlines Career Page.
Southwest Airlines Administrator Jobs Careers | Find Latest Southwest Airlines Jobs in United States
Southwest Airlines Careers Administrator:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Southwest Airlines Administrator Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Southwest Airlines Administrator careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Southwest Airlines Administrator Jobs in United States.
Southwest Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Southwest Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Southwest Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Southwest Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Southwest Airlines Administrator Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Southwest Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Administrator|
|Southwest Airlines Administrator salary in Dallas||$45,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Southwest Airlines Administrator Job Location||Dallas|
Southwest Airlines Administrator Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Southwest Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Southwest Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Southwest Airlines Administrators Careers
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Customer / Business Orientation:
- Focus on internal and external Customer requirements.
- Interact with business Customers to define, analyze, and deliver Customer requirements.
- Demonstrates proficient understanding of business processes being supported by assigned system(s).
- Develop business process understanding across multiple business Customers.
- Completes tasks with minimal direction.
- Consequences of error carry a moderate risk to the organization.
- Participates, assists, and recommends to/with Sr. Database Administrators on projects.
- Serve as a communications liaison between the business Customer and the technology development and support groups.
- Document and communicate assigned work progress to immediate project team, and management.
- Communicate problems or issues in a timely manner.
- Manage resolution of problems and escalate as required.
- Employ productivity aids in all aspects of assignments.
- Analyze and resolve problems of medium complexity.
- Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution, with minimal supervision.
Systems Development Engineering:
- Design, create, implement, and support databases to meet project and system design requirements.
- Implement moderately complex changes to existing databases.
- Install and configure new database engines and upgrades to new product releases.
- Implement physical data models at a project level.
- Create, document, and administer, and document database backup and recovery plans, capacity plans and security plans to meet project requirements.
Testing / Deliverable Quality:
- Assist less senior DBA’s when testing new product and database engine releases to ensure features and functions are acceptable.
- Ensure integration across systems software and platforms.
- Analyze and resolve highly problems of medium to high complexity.
- Use database / system mgmt. Tools proficiently.
- Monitor and tune existing databases of medium complexity and moderate business exposure.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve database problems.
- Provide general technical support to Services and Development groups.
- 24*7 duty required for on-call rotation.
- Develop volume and cost estimates.
Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
High school diploma or equivalency required.
BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent formal training preferred.
- 4 – 6 years (or equivalent knowledge base) work experience in Engineering and / or Information Technology – Database environment required.
- Demonstrates experience with computer / network systems / hardware and software development methodology / processes obtained through formal training, education and / or work experience.
- Experience with design and development of at least one database engine.
- Proficient knowledge of physical database design, capacity planning, security planning, backup and recovery systems, operating systems, data modeling, query language, multiple database engines, performance and testing, and software development concepts and technology.
- Advanced knowledge of computer / network systems / hardware and software development methodology and process.
- Advanced knowledge of technical / business environments.
- Excellent partnering, communication, and negotiation skills, so as to gather and communicate business Customer requirements to technology development and support groups.
- Ability within a specific area of technology, to independently complete root-cause analysis, design solutions, write code, perform testing, provide documentation, and implement large / multiple development projects.
- Ability to review the work of and coach less senior DBA’s.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems of moderate complexity.
- Ability to manage projects using the organization’s project management methodology.
- Ability to work effectively in a strong Customer service/team oriented environment.
Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Consistently recognized as a top performer in their job title by both Employees and Leadership.
Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, qualified disabled, and covered veterans. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.
Please print/save the job description because it won’t be available after you apply.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Southwest Airlines Administrator Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Southwest Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Southwest Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Southwest Airlines Administrator Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Southwest Airlines Administrator Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.