- Southern Airways Express Manager Jobs – Southern Airways Express Careers Manager. Southern Airways Express Manager Careers Opportunity. Manager Employment at Southern Airways Express. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Southern Airways Express Manager Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Southern Airways Express Manager Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Manager Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Southern Airways Express? So read this post till the end for get all information about Southern Airways Express Careers/Jobs.
Southern Airways Express Manager Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Southern Airways Express hiring for jobs like Southern Airways Express Manager jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Southern Airways Express. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Southern Airways Express jobs news according to the top Southern Airways Express Career Page.
Southern Airways Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenue Jobs Careers | Find Latest Southern Airways Express Jobs in United States
Southern Airways Express Careers Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenue:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Southern Airways Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenue Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Southern Airways Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenue careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Southern Airways Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenue Jobs in United States.
Southern Airways Express is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Southern Airways Express will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Southern Airways Express also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Southern Airways Express to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Southern Airways Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenue Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Southern Airways Express|
|Name of the Position||Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenue|
|Southern Airways Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenue salary in Palm Beach||$75,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Southern Airways Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenue Job Location||Palm Beach|
Southern Airways Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenue Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Southern Airways Express. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Southern Airways Express Jobs
Education Qualification for Southern Airways Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenues Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Surf Air Mobility is building a world where air travel is the most sustainable, affordable, comfortable, quiet, and fastest way to travel any distance. We have brought all the pieces together to accelerate the next great revolution in aviation: electric flight. By unlocking affordable, more sustainable, personalized air transportation for everyone, Surf Air Mobility promises to bring aviation into the modern age.
There are three primary departments that work closely together: Marketplace, Amp Division, and Air Operations. We are looking for talented individuals that are passionate about shaping the future of air mobility and inventing something the world has never seen before.
Surf Air Mobility represents the sense of adventure, discovery, and gateway to new possibilities – where entrepreneurship is a cult and changes the way people experience the world. We want to turn the world of aviation on its head and believe the only way to do so is by being bold and new. Nothing is sacred and in fact we want to change everything that slows people down. Innovation and creativity are what we thrive on.
As our ideal Accounting Manager, Revenue, you are an individual that is naturally attracted to the Surf Air brand and you “get it”. You have a strong personality of your own and are committed to offering support to the company and its vision.
As the Accounting Manager, Revenue, you will report to the Vice President Division Controller leading the accounting department. While the corporate headquarters are based in Hawthorne, CA, you will work in Palm Beach, FL.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER, REVENUE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Partner with Accounting Manager, Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager to ensure revenues for all segments are accurately recorded in accordance with ASC 606.
- Determine appropriate treatment for US GAAP revenue recognition under ASC 606 by reviewing contracts, validating proper recognition in financial systems, and assist in establishing revenue recognition policies.
- Perform monthly and annual close activities which include analyzing accounts on a customer level, preparing revenue journal entries, accounting for contract modifications, performing account reconciliation and flux analyses, and resolving issues as needed
- Assisting with financial statement reporting over deferred revenue including deferred revenue rollforward, contract/liability rollforward, and calculation of short term/long term classifications.
- Monthly reconciliation of sales to deposits for multiple sales streams
- Support ongoing implementation and testing efforts related to new financial systems.
- Collaborate with Tax team to determine appropriate tax treatment of all new products and ensure customer accounts are configured accurately.
- Support internal and external audit process including preparing audit schedules, gathering supporting documentation for walkthroughs and testing, preparing/reviewing internal control steps.
- Identify opportunities for automation and elimination of existing manual processes.
- Other duties assigned by Vice President Division Controller.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Entrepreneurial spirit: We are a growing organization and need team members who thrive in a rapidly changing environment. Flexibility and a demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, while managing multiple priorities and projects in a fast paced, innovative organization.
Customer focus: A demonstrated track record of proactively engaging leaders and employees of all levels with a strong degree of professional maturity and the ability to influence outcomes is essential.
Strong communication skills: Excellent verbal and written skills with an ability to effectively work with all level and leadership styles. Strong business acumen with proven experience translating business needs into actions that will move the business forward.
Enthusiasm: High energy level with driving sense of urgency and continuous improvement mindset along with a strong desire and ability to mentor and coach.
Project management skills: Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, that require cross-functional collaboration.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance required. Certification of Public Accountancy (CPA) designation preferred.
5+ years of accounting experience, preferably in a progressive, high growth, and results-oriented environment, with a mixture of both private and public company experience.
Experience in a public accounting firm is preferred.
Excellent working knowledge of ASC 606.
Experience with revenue and deferred revenue reconciliations and journal entries.
Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Southern Airways Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenue Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Southern Airways Express Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Southern Airways Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenue Careers Link.
- Select the Southern Airways Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenue Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Southern Airways Surf Air Mobility-Accounting Manager Revenue Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.