- Silver Airways Specialist Jobs – Silver Airways Careers Specialist. Silver Airways Specialist Careers Opportunity. Specialist Employment at Silver Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Silver Airways Specialist Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Silver Airways Specialist Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Specialist Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Silver Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Silver Airways Careers/Jobs.
Silver Airways Specialist Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Silver Airways hiring for jobs like Silver Airways Specialist jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Silver Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Silver Airways jobs news according to the top Silver Airways Career Page.
Silver Airways Flight Operations Administrative Specialist Jobs Careers | Find Latest Silver Airways Jobs in United States
Silver Airways Careers Flight Operations Administrative Specialist:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Silver Airways Flight Operations Administrative Specialist Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Silver Airways Flight Operations Administrative Specialist careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Silver Airways Flight Operations Administrative Specialist Jobs in United States.
Silver Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Silver Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Silver Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Silver Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Silver Airways Flight Operations Administrative Specialist Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Silver Airways|
|Name of the Position||Flight Operations Administrative Specialist|
|Silver Airways Flight Operations Administrative Specialist salary in Hollywood||$70,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Silver Airways Flight Operations Administrative Specialist Job Location||Hollywood|
Silver Airways Flight Operations Administrative Specialist Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Silver Airways. Airline stewards need a MBA confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Silver Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Silver Airways Flight Operations Administrative Specialists Careers
A MBA certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
The Flight Operations Admin Specialist (FOAS) is responsible for scheduling all areas involved in Flight Operations crew members’ training, accommodations, and records. This position will be in accordance to FAR guidelines and Company policy. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Maintenance of all training records.
2. Make notifications of training due to crewmembers.
3. Coordinate with Crew Scheduling regarding the qualification and status of crew members on the line and in training, including information on High Minimums, Green Pilots, and Consolidation of Knowledge and Skills.
4. Provide a three (3) month forecast of training and expiries due by the 20th of the month to
a. VP Operations;
b. Director of Flight Operations Training;
c. VP, Flight Operations;
d. The Chief Pilot; and
e. Director of InFlight
5. Schedule all crew member initial, transition, upgrade, and recurrent training; Booking classrooms, simulators, and arranging instructors.
6. Arrange all travel and accommodations for students and instructors in training events.
7. Preparation and advance forwarding of training folders for all training activities.
8. Manage the PRIA Program and related functions and communications related to Training Records (exclusive of HR / Drugs and Alcohol Functions).
9. Implementation and coordination of any new or revised record keeping system and related functions.
10. Manage the Pilot Records Database (PRD) in accordance with the FAA.
11. Track metrics related to crew training, including but not limited to simulator bookings, travel/deadhead bookings, OE and line hours accumulated for newly typed pilots, and the training evaluation program (TEP).
12. Other duties or assignments as directed by the Manager, Crew Resources.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Silver Airways Flight Operations Administrative Specialist Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Silver Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Silver Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Silver Airways Flight Operations Administrative Specialist Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Silver Airways Flight Operations Administrative Specialist Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.