- Silver Airways Pilot Jobs – Silver Airways Careers Pilot. Silver Airways Pilot Careers Opportunity. Pilot Employment at Silver Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Silver Airways Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Silver Airways Pilot Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Silver Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Silver Airways Careers/Jobs.
Silver Airways Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Silver Airways hiring for jobs like Silver Airways Pilot jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Silver Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Silver Airways jobs news according to the top Silver Airways Career Page.
Silver Airways Pilot Jobs Careers | Find Latest Silver Airways Jobs in United States
Silver Airways Careers Pilot:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Silver Airways Pilot Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Silver Airways Pilot careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Silver Airways Pilot Jobs in United States.
Silver Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Silver Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Silver Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Silver Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Silver Airways Pilot Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Silver Airways|
|Name of the Position||Pilot|
|Silver Airways Pilot salary in Fort Lauderdale||$51,243 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||Secondary school & Graduate|
|Silver Airways Pilot Job Location||Fort Lauderdale|
Silver Airways Pilot Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Silver Airways. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Silver Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Silver Airways Pilots Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Must have the legal ability to live and work in United States.
- Preference will be given to individuals with previous charter experience
- Be over 21 years of age
- Be proficient in English
- Multiple language capacity is an asset and bilingual (English/French) candidates will be given priority consideration
- Be a high school graduate
- Be Internet savvy
- Be able to obtain Transport United States’s security clearance
- Be able to meet medical standards
- 1500 hours total time.
- Commercial/Instrument – Multi-engine – Land
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
- FCC Radio Telephone Operator Permit.
- Be in good mental and physical health
- Have a valid United States passport
- Have no affiliation with other airlines while employed with us
- Be willing to join the CUPE union
- This is not a required step to become a professional pilot. However, it is very beneficial for your pilot career if you have a degree. The most important thing for pilots is their licensing and flying experience. However, a university degree will help you stand out from other applicants.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Silver Airways Pilot Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Silver Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Silver Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Silver Airways Pilot Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Silver Airways Pilot Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.