- Silver Airways Manager Jobs – Silver Airways Careers Manager. Silver Airways Manager Careers Opportunity. Manager Employment at Silver Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Silver Airways Manager Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Silver Airways Manager Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Manager Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Silver Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Silver Airways Careers/Jobs.
Silver Airways Manager Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Silver Airways hiring for jobs like Silver Airways Manager jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Silver Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Silver Airways jobs news according to the top Silver Airways Career Page.
Silver Airways Manager of Flight Training Jobs Careers | Find Latest Silver Airways Jobs in United States
Silver Airways Careers Manager of Flight Training:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Silver Airways Manager of Flight Training Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Silver Airways Manager of Flight Training careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Silver Airways Manager of Flight Training Jobs in United States.
Silver Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Silver Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Silver Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Silver Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Silver Airways Manager of Flight Training Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Silver Airways|
|Name of the Position||Manager of Flight Training|
|Silver Airways Manager of Flight Training salary in Hollywood||$70,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Silver Airways Manager of Flight Training Job Location||Hollywood|
Silver Airways Manager of Flight Training Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Silver Airways. Airline stewards need a High School confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Silver Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Silver Airways Manager of Flight Training Careers
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Manager of Flight Training
A. Reports to:
1. Director of Flight Operations Training
B. FAA Equivalent Title:
C. This position has designated / delegated safety risk acceptance authority and requires the
applicable level of initial and recurring SMS training.
1. Must hold at least a commercial pilot certificate with a Multi-engine class and instrument
Rating (Airline Transport Pilot Certificate Preferred).
2. Certified Flight Instructor with Airplane – Instrument – Multi-Engine Privileges.
3. Must complete Silver Airways Basic Indoctrination as well as those courses necessary to qualify
as a Silver Airways Ground Instructor.
4. Strong organizational and administrative background.
5. Strong Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe products.
E. Duties and Responsibilities:
1. All Ground and Simulator Instructors report to the Manager of Flight Training during all
training events. Instructors involved with day to day line flying report to the Director of
Standards during those flying events.
2. Conduct training of crewmembers in compliance with FARs, FAA approved standards, and Company
3. Act a liaison between simulator vendor and Silver Airways.
4. Assist the Director of Training and/or the Director of Operations in maintaining currency and
revising of all training manuals, training forms and policies and procedures.
5. Teach Initial, Recurrent, and Upgrade ground schools as required.
6. Assist the VP – Flight Operations or Director of Flight Operations Training in any tasks
7. Any additional duties and/or responsibilities assigned by the Director of Flight Operations
Training and/or the VP of Flight Operations.
8. Assist the VP of Flight Operations with the duties of the Director of
Flight Operations Training in his absence.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Silver Airways Manager of Flight Training Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Silver Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Silver Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Silver Airways Manager of Flight Training Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Silver Airways Manager of Flight Training Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.