United Airlines Senior Manager Jobs – Employment at United Careers Senior Manager. United Senior Manager Application form. United Senior Manager jobs details. United Senior Manager hiring 2020. Senior Manager Employment at United Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in USA.
Hey guys, Welcome on the Best Airlines Jobs Site. United Airlines Senior Manager Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out United Airlines Senior Manager Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Senior Manager Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with United Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about United Airlines Careers/Jobs.
United Senior Manager Jobs Every years hires thousands of employee for provides their costumer every types of facility. United Airlines hiring for jobs like United Careers Senior Manager jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the United Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current United Airlines jobs news according to the top United Airlines Career Page.
Senior Manager Jobs at United Airlines Career Page
United Careers Senior Manager :- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find United Airlines Senior Manager Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest United Airlines Senior Manager careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about United Airlines Senior Manager Jobs in U.S..
United Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The United Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. United Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in United Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
United Airlines Jobs for Senior Manager
Req #: WHQ00018129-IS
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Job Category: Finance
Salary- approximately $120,681 Yearly
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
The Finance department, which manages the company’s budgets, forecasts and investments, and provides analysis of our financial performance and strategies.
Job overview and responsibilities
This position supervises the monthly close process and preparation of consolidated financial statements and internal reporting packages, among other responsibilities as outlined below.
- Oversee month end close activities, including:
– journal entry preparation and review
– preparation of Income Statement/Balance Sheet/Cash Flow Statement
- Ensure financial statements are accurate and complete
- Support frequent flyer accounting and loyalty program legal entity accounting
- Review of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Record and perform analysis over health and welfare plan monthly accounting
- Plan and coordinate employee benefit plan audits and preparation of associated financial statements
- Plan and coordinate annual subsidiary audits and financial statement preparation
- Coordinate annual CRAF Rate setting process
- Plan and coordinate annual Intangible asset impairment testing
- Prepare quarterly Department of Transportation Form 41 Reporting
- Oversee other miscellaneous government reporting, primarily Census Bureau requests
- Manage financial reporting staff and provide development opportunities
- Respond to internal department requests
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting
- 5 years financial reporting experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- In-depth knowledge of generally accepted auditing standards
- Basic computer applications (Word, Excel)
- Ability to apply accounting knowledge base to general ledger accounting system
- Clear and articulate communication with external auditors and internal leaders
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Advanced degree (i.e., MBA)
- Big 4 experience (Deloitte, EY, PwC, KPMG, etc.)
- Airline industry experience
- CISSP, CISA, or CISM
- Oracle G\L
- Ability to apply other query languages like SQL