- Republic Airways Technician Jobs 2023 – Republic Airways Careers Technician. Republic Airways Technician Careers Opportunity. Technician Employment at Republic Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Republic Airways Technician Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Republic Airways Technician Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Technician Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Republic Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Republic Airways Careers/Jobs.
Republic Airways Technician Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Republic Airways hiring for jobs like Republic Airways Technician jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Republic Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Republic Airways jobs news according to the top Republic Airways Career Page.
Republic Airways Aircraft Maintenance Technician Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Republic Airways Jobs in United States
Republic Airways Careers Aircraft Maintenance Technician :- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Republic Airways Aircraft Maintenance Technician Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Republic Airways Aircraft Maintenance Technician careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Republic Airways Aircraft Maintenance Technician Jobs in United States.
Republic Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Republic Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Republic Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Republic Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Republic Airways Aircraft Maintenance Technician Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Republic Airways|
|Name of the Position||Aircraft Maintenance Technician|
|Republic Airways Aircraft Maintenance Technician salary in Coraopolis||$55,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Republic Airways Aircraft Maintenance Technician Job Location||Coraopolis|
Republic Airways Aircraft Maintenance Technician Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Republic Airways. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Republic Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Republic Airways Aircraft Maintenance Technician Careers 2023
A Bachelor’s Degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Performs preventive maintenance, repair, modifications and other maintenance of aircraft, components and related equipment in accordance with standards and regulations.ESSENTIAL DUTIES To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs preventive maintenance, repair, modifications and other maintenance of aircraft, components and related equipment and complies with 14 CFR, manufactures specifications, the GMM, Company policy and procedures as well as other methods accepted by the FAA and OSHA when accomplishing maintenance.
- Performs maintenance mechanic duties in all areas inside and outside the hangar as well as at the airport terminal.
- Troubleshoots all aircraft systems. Executes maintenance work orders.
- Uses tools, equipment and test apparatus necessary to assure completion of the work in accordance with accepted industry practices. Verifies that all calibrated tooling is current on its calibration before use. Verifies materials and parts used are of a serviceable condition.
- Verifies that each part or component is effective for the aircraft on which it will be installed.
- Adheres to material handling and control procedures specified in GMM and by the equipment manufacturers. Initiates material requests.
- Evaluates the area and equipment that will be utilized to ensure that safety is not compromised before performing any maintenance action. Applies safety first at all times.
- Maintains a clean, safe working environment throughout the work shift.
- Updates Supervisor on progress of work performed. Reviews paperwork at the end of shift to ensure that all work accomplished is signed for prior to departing the maintenance facility. Assists with completion of shift turnover reports in accordance with procedures in the GMM.
- Completes all department internal company forms, maintenance records, documents, work orders, etc. including performing maintenance computer system transactions as required (MEL, DMI).
- Provides coaching and on-the-job training as directed.
- Adheres to established work schedule. Participates in shift meetings and briefings as required.
- Submits in writing any suggested changes in operational procedures that will enhance safety and cost effective aircraft maintenance.
- Accesses Company Intranet to become familiar with and utilize the GMM and aircraft manuals. Ensures part effectivity is correct per aircraft.
- Adheres to recurrent training, including required FAA AMT training, and keeps necessary licenses and certification up-to-date.
- Reads and acknowledges understanding of maintenance newsletters and Company Emails on a timely basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
- High school diploma or equivalent with an FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience as an A&P mechanic or airline experience.
- Experience using a computer to look up information and input data.
- Possess a stable employment history.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
- Must possess the required tools.
- Able to work both in a team setting and individually.
- Able to pass an FAA required 10 year work history review and pass criminal background and fingerprint checks.
- Willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions,
and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively
and be understood before groups of associates of the organization.
REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or
diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
Possess decision making skills. Makes limited decisions and determines best methods to solve problems by referring to established precedents and policies. Impact of decisions is moderately low.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Able to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms at least 90% of
- Able to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl up to 60% of the time.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds at least 35% of the time.
- Able to lift or move 75 pounds over 70% of the time.
- Must be able to see to perform work and to see approaching vehicles, aircraft and machinery.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Work near moving mechanical parts, work with fumes or airborne particles over 90% of the time.
- Work in high, precarious places up to 50% of the time.
- Work around toxic or caustic chemicals up to 30% of the time.
- Withstand risk of electric shock and work with explosives up to 10% of the time.
- Work in outdoor weather conditions inside and outside an open air hangar as well as the airport terminal up to 100% of the time.
- The work environment can be very loud.
- Able to wear a respirator and protective equipment for testing and regular duties. This includes minimal facial hair in order to ensure proper fit in of respirator in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Able to work nights, evenings, weekends and holidays to support 24 hour operations.
Able to travel up to 20% of the time, including overnight stays.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Republic Airways Aircraft Maintenance Technician Jobs 2023
- Applicants should visit the Republic Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Republic Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Republic Airways Aircraft Maintenance Technician Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Republic Airways Aircraft Maintenance Technician Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.