- Republic Airways Specialist Jobs – Republic Airways Careers Specialist. Republic Airways Specialist Careers Opportunity. Specialist Employment at Republic Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Republic Airways Specialist Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Republic Airways Specialist Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Specialist Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Republic Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Republic Airways Careers/Jobs.
Republic Airways Specialist Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Republic Airways hiring for jobs like Republic Airways Specialist jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Republic Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Republic Airways jobs news according to the top Republic Airways Career Page.
Republic Airways Security Operations Specialist II Jobs Careers | Find Latest Republic Airways Jobs in United States
Republic Airways Careers Security Operations Specialist II:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Republic Airways Security Operations Specialist II Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Republic Airways Security Operations Specialist II careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Republic Airways Security Operations Specialist II Jobs in United States.
Republic Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Republic Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Republic Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Republic Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Republic Airways Security Operations Specialist II Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Republic Airways|
|Name of the Position||Security Operations Specialist II|
|Republic Airways Security Operations Specialist II salary in Indianapolis||$65,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Republic Airways Security Operations Specialist II Job Location||Indianapolis|
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Republic Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Republic Airways Security Operations Specialist IIs Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
The Security Operations Specialist II will assist with the management of security programs, in accordance with Company goals and objectives, to ensure the safety and security of the operation and compliance with all U.S. and host government regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reviews, interprets, and disseminates new and changing regulations and requirements.
- Develops, recommends and implements policies, procedures, standards and guidelines and monitors their effectiveness.
- Manages security information within the safety management system database, to include data entry and analysis.
- Presents security data to internal and external customers, as assigned.
- Participates in Codeshare meetings and other special initiatives.
- Maintains effective working relationships with internal and external customers, to include government agencies, codeshare partners, and other business partners.
- Participates in Safety and Security Risk Assessments.
- Conducts security-related investigations, as assigned.
- Conducts inspections and audits, as assigned.
- Provides operational coordination of security related incidents to include notification to government agencies.
- Fosters the Company’s core values and culture throughout the work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in an aviation related field or equivalent operational experience.
- 3 years of operational experience in aviation management and/or aviation regulatory compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Management, Regulatory Compliance, or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years operational experience in aviation management and/or aviation regulatory compliance.
- Minimum of 3 years Ground Security Coordinator (GSC) experience.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Able to effectively present information to groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Able to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Makes decisions to support strategic decisions. Decisions tend to be medium range and of medium significance with moderate consequences.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Able to move about the work environment.
Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Typically not exposed to extreme environmental conditions.
Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time, including overnight travel.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Republic Airways Security Operations Specialist II Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Republic Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Republic Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Republic Airways Security Operations Specialist II Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Republic Airways Security Operations Specialist II Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.