- Republic Airways Specialist Jobs – Republic Airways Careers Specialist. Republic Airways Specialist Careers Opportunity. Specialist Employment at Republic Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Republic Airways Specialist Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Republic Airways Specialist Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Specialist Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Republic Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Republic Airways Careers/Jobs.
Republic Airways Specialist Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Republic Airways hiring for jobs like Republic Airways Specialist jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Republic Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Republic Airways jobs news according to the top Republic Airways Career Page.
Republic Airways LIFT Academy – Operations Administrative Specialist Jobs Careers | Find Latest Republic Airways Jobs in United States
Republic Airways Careers LIFT Academy – Operations Administrative Specialist:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Republic Airways LIFT Academy – Operations Administrative Specialist Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Republic Airways LIFT Academy – Operations Administrative Specialist careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Republic Airways LIFT Academy – Operations Administrative Specialist Jobs in United States.
Republic Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Republic Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Republic Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Republic Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Republic Airways LIFT Academy – Operations Administrative Specialist Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Republic Airways|
|Name of the Position||LIFT Academy – Operations Administrative Specialist|
|Republic Airways LIFT Academy – Operations Administrative Specialist salary in Indianapolis||$40,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Republic Airways LIFT Academy – Operations Administrative Specialist Job Location||Indianapolis|
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Republic Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Republic Airways LIFT Academy – Operations Administrative Specialists Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Serves as front-line liaison to academy staff, students, and guests through excellent customer service and problem-solving. Provides support for operations and maintenance departments by scheduling students and aircraft to meet short-term operational needs. Maintains records and creates reports for departmental leadership on daily activities and performance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Enter and audit required student documents in recordkeeping system.
- Assign and reassign aircraft to reservations to maximize efficiency while ensuring maintenance requirements are met.
- Serve as liaison between students and instructors to deliver and receive documents as necessary to include temporary airman certificates and badges.
- Print, prepare, and install updates to aircraft manuals on a recurring basis. Audit manuals to ensure compliance.
- Purchase aircraft fuel, hotel rooms, and transportation for students and staff.
- Office management duties to include escorting of visitors, purchasing of office supplies, printing of documents, inbound/outbound mail, and reporting of property concerns.
- Building security to include monitoring of front door and hangar door access, sign-in and out of visitors.
- Field inbound phone calls, forwarding to appropriate parties, taking and forwarding messages as necessary, and initiating emergency notifications using appropriate systems.
- Monitor daily schedule and provide notification for overdue aircraft.
- Finalize daily schedule, contact instructors who have not completed their schedule and record non-compliance.
- Post open flying daily, fill open flying, and assign flights to cover instructor absences.
- Monitor VHF operations radio frequency.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Customer service
- Meet short-term, low impact needs of our customers to include students, staff, and visitors. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while balancing time and responsibilities. Serve as a welcoming and energetic representative of the organization.
- Operational efficiency
- Understands the key operational aspects of the organization and reliably completes the tasks required to keep the operation running at the highest level of efficiency, reliability, and safety.
- Safety and security
- Consistently and reliably ensures that the policies and procedures required at a high security operation are met and reports any deviations from these policies and procedures.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years previous customer service or call center experience. Additional education may be substituted for experience.
- Familiarity with Windows OS, including Microsoft Office Suite and various web browsers.
- Ability to multitask and interact with multiple computer applications.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a fast-paced operational environment.
- Experience working within the flight training industry.
- Experience with customer service.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Makes day to day decisions used to support strategic direction. Decisions often require some thought and are structured. Decisions tend to be short term and usually low cost.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Able to lift up to 25 pounds up to 35% of the time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Ability to work nights and weekends
No travel requirement.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Republic Airways LIFT Academy – Operations Administrative Specialist Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Republic Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Republic Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Republic Airways LIFT Academy – Operations Administrative Specialist Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Republic Airways LIFT Academy – Operations Administrative Specialist Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.