- Republic Airways Manager Jobs – Republic Airways Careers Manager. Republic Airways Manager Careers Opportunity. Manager Employment at Republic Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Republic Airways Manager Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Republic Airways Manager Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Manager Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Republic Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Republic Airways Careers/Jobs.
Republic Airways Manager Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Republic Airways hiring for jobs like Republic Airways Manager jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Republic Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Republic Airways jobs news according to the top Republic Airways Career Page.
Republic Airways Inflight Manager, Operations Jobs Careers | Find Latest Republic Airways Jobs in United States
Republic Airways Careers Inflight Manager, Operations:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Republic Airways Inflight Manager, Operations Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Republic Airways Inflight Manager, Operations careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Republic Airways Inflight Manager, Operations Jobs in United States.
Republic Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Republic Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Republic Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Republic Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Republic Airways Inflight Manager, Operations Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Republic Airways|
|Name of the Position||Inflight Manager, Operations|
|Republic Airways Inflight Manager, Operations salary in Indianapolis||$95,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Republic Airways Inflight Manager, Operations Job Location||Indianapolis|
Republic Airways Inflight Manager, Operations Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Republic Airways. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Republic Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Republic Airways Inflight Manager, Operations Careers
A High school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- POSITION PURPOSE
Manages the performance of Flight Attendants to ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) and Company policies and procedures.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coaches and provides leadership, direction, motivation and supervision to Flight Attendants and Base Supervisors consistent with CFRs, policies, procedures, and professional standards.
- Participates in all phases of departmental operations, including training, task forces, recognition programs, Reliability, safety, operational performance, etc.
- Participates in the development of Inflight policies and procedures.
- Frequently conducts comprehensive investigations for Flight Attendant misconduct and Inflight emergencies.
- Participates as a team member on Republic’s Emergency Response Team.
- Maintains liaison with other departments, FAA, industry organizations, Flight Attendant Union and code share partners.
- Participates in both internal and external audits.
- Represents the Company position in the grievance process and unemployment hearings.
- Reviews, processes and distributes Flight Attendant injury and expense reports.
- Oversees and administers progressive corrective actions and termination and makes judgments concerning issues requiring consistency, fairness and a positive impact on the operation, business and workforce as a whole.
- Continues professional training towards upgrading performance and abilities.
- Has the ability to complete Flight Attendant Training and maintain qualifications by successfully completing all company required training.
- Covers all inflight management duties as necessary.
- Screens, interviews and makes recommendations for hiring potential employees.
- Coaches and provides leadership, direction, motivation and supervision of direct reports. Appraises performance, provides performance feedback, takes corrective actions and oversees training and development of staff.
- Fosters the Company’s core values and culture throughout the work environment.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned or required.REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
- High school diploma or GED with at least two years of aviation experience with one or more of those years as a Flight Attendant or in aviation management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of airline operations, federal, state and local rules and regulations.
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation, human resources or related field.
- Previous supervisory or human resource experience preferred.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Possess leadership and organizational skills.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast paced environment.
- Able to work with confidential materials and information.
- Must not have tattoos visible while in uniform.
- Must not have multiple piercings visible while in uniform.
- Able to pass an FAA required 10 year work history review and pass criminal background and fingerprint checks.
- Possess and maintain a valid US passport or foreign passport.
- Authorized by law to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations. Able to
effectively present information and respond to questions from management, crew, passengers and the
general public. Able to speak and be understood.
REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Capable of interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to think and react quickly in all types of emergency situations.
- Makes day to day decisions used to support strategic direction.
- Decisions often require some thought and are somewhat structured. A
- Able to process information quickly and react in a positive manner during unexpected and/or serious situations.
- Capable of controlling personal and emotional responses and acting appropriately under high levels of stress.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must possess the physical strength to reach and operate all emergency equipment and exits using necessary movements and force up to and including 70 pounds.
- Capable of lifting objects above shoulders up to 35 pounds.
- Able to push or pull moveable carts weighing in excess of 250 pounds.
- Able to walk or stand for extended periods, sometimes with aircraft turbulence.
- Must be able to stoop, crouch, climb and kneel.
- Able to see clearly at 20 feet or more with corrective lenses or contacts.
- Able to hear clearly verbal communications in person and over airplane communication systems with ambient aircraft and passenger noise.
- Must be able to sit in assigned jump seat with seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened without any modifications.
- Must be able to move about aircraft and perform all required functions freely, effectively and quickly in confined environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Willing and able to work a varied schedule to meet operational needs.
Travel up to 20% of the time, including nights, weekends, holidays and overnight stays.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Republic Airways Inflight Manager, Operations Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Republic Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Republic Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Republic Airways Inflight Manager, Operations Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Republic Airways Inflight Manager, Operations Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.