- Republic Airways Dispatcher Jobs – Republic Airways Careers Dispatcher. Republic Airways Dispatcher Careers Opportunity. Dispatcher Employment at Republic Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Republic Airways Dispatcher Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Republic Airways Dispatcher Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Dispatcher Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Republic Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Republic Airways Careers/Jobs.
Republic Airways Dispatcher Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Republic Airways hiring for jobs like Republic Airways Dispatcher jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Republic Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Republic Airways jobs news according to the top Republic Airways Career Page.
Republic Airways Dispatcher Apprenticeship Jobs Careers | Find Latest Republic Airways Jobs in United States
Republic Airways Careers Dispatcher Apprenticeship:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Republic Airways Dispatcher Apprenticeship Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Republic Airways Dispatcher Apprenticeship careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Republic Airways Dispatcher Apprenticeship Jobs in United States.
Republic Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Republic Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Republic Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Republic Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Republic Airways Dispatcher Apprenticeship Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Republic Airways|
|Name of the Position||Dispatcher Apprenticeship|
|Republic Airways Dispatcher Apprenticeship salary in Indianapolis||$60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Republic Airways Dispatcher Apprenticeship Job Location||Indianapolis|
Republic Airways Dispatcher Apprenticeship Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Republic Airways. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Republic Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Republic Airways Dispatcher Apprenticeship Careers
A Bachelor’s Degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Before completing an application for the Aircraft Dispatcher Apprenticeship Program, please read the following expectations and requirements of the program:
- Aircraft Dispatchers must be at least 23 years of age and must be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language.
- Participants must relocate to Indianapolis on their own accord for the apprenticeship program AND the aircraft dispatcher position with Republic Airways.
- Participants must be able to attend the full six- to eight-week training without disruption or absences. Unexcused absences could disqualify participants from continuing the program and require repayment of the cost of training.
- Participants must agree to a commitment of working as a Republic Airways Aircraft Dispatcher for at least two (2) years upon successful completion of the Aircraft Dispatcher certification and onboarding training as an aircraft dispatcher at Republic or be subject to a repayment of the cost of training.
- Apprentices will earn a weekly stipend of $600 through the certification process. Upon successful completion of the program and upon hire at Republic Airways, aircraft dispatchers will earn a starting pay of $20/hour with opportunities for internal advancement regularly available.
- Republic Airways Aircraft Dispatchers are represented by Transport Workers Union Local 540.
- Internal applicants must be in good standing in their current role to be considered for the Aircraft Dispatcher Apprenticeship Program.
- Internal applicants will maintain company longevity within the apprenticeship program and in the aircraft dispatcher role.
AIRCRAFT DISPATCHER POSITION PURPOSE
Aircraft dispatchers are located in the system operations control center which is the heartbeat of any airline. Aircraft dispatchers plan routes of flight, file flight plans with the FAA and communicate critical safety information to pilots during flight to help navigate weather or other operations challenges.
An aircraft dispatcher authorizes, regulates and controls airline flights according to government regulations and Company policy to expedite and ensure flight safety. Aircraft dispatchers work closely with our pilots to ensure the safety of our crew, passengers and aircraft on our more than 1,000 daily flights in the U.S., Canada and Caribbean.
An aircraft dispatcher is a critical part of our team for each takeoff and landing, helping our airline achieve operational excellence, while maintaining a focus on the highest level of safety.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability necessary to complete training and perform this job.
- To be eligible to take the aircraft dispatcher knowledge test, a person must be 21 years of age
- To be eligible for an aircraft dispatcher certificate, a person must
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High mathematical ability
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in airline operations
- Able to pass an FAA required 10-year work history review and pass criminal background and fingerprint checks
- Possess and maintain a valid US passport or foreign passport
- Authorized by law to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States
- Willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company-mandated random drug and alcohol tests
Ability to read, analyze, interpret and understand technical procedures and governmental regulations, sometimes quickly and under stressful or emergency situations. Able to effectively present information to and respond to questions from management, crew, air traffic control and internal associates. Able to speak and be understood in English in person, on the phone and over a radio headset.
Makes day-to-day decisions used to support strategic and economic direction. Able to process information quickly and react in a positive manner during unexpected and/or serious situations. Capable of controlling personal and emotional responses and acting appropriately under high levels of stress.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Able to sit for prolonged periods.
- Able to hear clearly verbal communications in person, on the telephone and over a headset with ambient noise.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Able to work nights, evenings, weekends and holidays to support 24-hour operations with a team of associates in our operations center.
Complete annual Operating Familiarization Flights as required by Federal regulation.
DISPATCHER ESSENTIAL DUTIES (ONCE QUALIFIED)
To perform the dispatcher job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare dispatch releases for Domestic, Flag and Supplemental operations.
- Monitor the progress of each flight, paying specific attention to changing weather and field conditions at departure, destination and alternate airports.
- Records departure and arrival times of flights and keeps computer systems up to date.
- Provides weather information for flight crews and continuously monitor for changes. Updates the flight crew of significant changes to weather, field conditions or Air Traffic concerns and makes recommendations for changes to the original plan, as needed, in the interest of safety.
- Coordinates with ground operations on any crew or aircraft changes or disruptions.
- Coordinates diversions with station operations to ensure the best possible passenger experience.
- Records all non-routine incidents and completes appropriate forms and reports.
- Initiates emergency procedures and notifications when necessary.
- Coordinates with all appropriate parties any unscheduled operation of aircraft due to weather, airport conditions, emergency situations, etc.
- Provides coaching and on-the-job training for new-hire dispatchers as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
How to Apply For Republic Airways Dispatcher Apprenticeship Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Republic Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Republic Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Republic Airways Dispatcher Apprenticeship Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Republic Airways Dispatcher Apprenticeship Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.