- Republic Airways Accountant Jobs – Republic Airways Careers Accountant. Republic Airways Accountant Careers Opportunity. Accountant Employment at Republic Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Republic Airways Accountant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Republic Airways Accountant Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Accountant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Republic Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Republic Airways Careers/Jobs.
Republic Airways Accountant Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Republic Airways hiring for jobs like Republic Airways Accountant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Republic Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Republic Airways jobs news according to the top Republic Airways Career Page.
Republic Airways Tax Accountant, Senior Jobs Careers | Find Latest Republic Airways Jobs in United States
Republic Airways Careers Tax Accountant, Senior:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Republic Airways Tax Accountant, Senior Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Republic Airways Tax Accountant, Senior careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Republic Airways Tax Accountant, Senior Jobs in United States.
Republic Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Republic Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Republic Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Republic Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Republic Airways Tax Accountant, Senior Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Republic Airways|
|Name of the Position||Tax Accountant, Senior|
|Republic Airways Tax Accountant, Senior salary in Indianapolis||$65,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Republic Airways Tax Accountant, Senior Job Location||Indianapolis|
Republic Airways Tax Accountant, Senior Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Republic Airways. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Republic Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Republic Airways Tax Accountant, Seniors Careers
A High school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- POSITION PURPOSE
Performs a variety of accounting activities in the Tax Department to include, but not limited to, preparing and reviewing the Company’s income tax returns and accounting for all income taxes and general ledger accounts relating to income and franchise taxes.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Reviews or prepare various federal, state and local tax returns including income/franchise taxes, property taxes, fuel taxes, sales/use taxes, payroll taxes, etc.
- Prepares quarterly income/franchise tax payments and tax provisions calculations in accordance with US GAAP.
- Assists with audits from state and local jurisdictions.
- Conducts research and analysis on various tax issues.
- Prepares multi-state apportionment work papers for state income tax compliance.
- Formulates monthly accrual calculations for financial statements.
- Prepares and reconciles various general ledger accounts relating to taxes.
- Tracks surety bonds and letters of credit.
- Administers various insurance claims and works with our insurance brokers regarding payments and policies.
- Collaborates with banks regarding treasury management, etc.
- Assists with cash forecasting
- Performs other related projects and duties as assigned or required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S.) in Accounting, Finance or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of U.S federal and state taxes, tax compliance and tax reporting.
- At least 2 years related experience in preparing complex consolidated income tax returns (both federal and state).
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Able to run special projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
PREFERRED EDUCATION or EXPERIENCE
- Certified as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to interface and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Makes limited decisions and determines best methods to solve problems by referring to established precedents and policies. Impact of decisions is moderately low.
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Able to move about the WORK ENVIRONMENT.
Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear.
The environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Typically not exposed to extreme environmental conditions.
Travel up to 10% of the time, including overnight travel.
How to Apply For Republic Airways Tax Accountant, Senior Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Republic Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Republic Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Republic Airways Tax Accountant, Senior Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Republic Airways Tax Accountant, Senior Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.