- PSA Airlines Manager Jobs – PSA Airlines Careers Manager. PSA Airlines Manager Careers Opportunity. Manager Employment at PSA Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. PSA Airlines Manager Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out PSA Airlines Manager Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Manager Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with PSA Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about PSA Airlines Careers/Jobs.
PSA Airlines Manager Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. PSA Airlines hiring for jobs like PSA Airlines Manager jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the PSA Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current PSA Airlines jobs news according to the top PSA Airlines Career Page.
PSA Airlines Crew Scheduling Shift Manager Jobs Careers | Find Latest PSA Airlines Jobs in United States
PSA Airlines Careers Crew Scheduling Shift Manager:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find PSA Airlines Crew Scheduling Shift Manager Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest PSA Airlines Crew Scheduling Shift Manager careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about PSA Airlines Crew Scheduling Shift Manager Jobs in United States.
PSA Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The PSA Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. PSA Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in PSA Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PSA Airlines Crew Scheduling Shift Manager Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||PSA Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Crew Scheduling Shift Manager|
|PSA Airlines Crew Scheduling Shift Manager salary in Vandalia||$ 80,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|PSA Airlines Crew Scheduling Shift Manager Job Location||Vandalia|
PSA Airlines Crew Scheduling Shift Manager Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the PSA Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. PSA Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for PSA Airlines Crew Scheduling Shift Manager Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Crew Scheduling Shift Manager
• Location: Dayton, OH
• Work Schedule: This is a full-time position. Must be able to work varied shifts: nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Reports To: Crew Scheduling Manager
• Direct Reports: crew coordinators, crew schedulers, and crew trackers
• Travel: Some travel may be expected with this position
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
Dayton, OH – Dayton is known as the Gem City and the birthplace of Aviation. It is also the home of PSA Airlines headquarters. Here, you will be able to enjoy a rich history in aviation by visiting the National Museum of the United States Air Force and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
The Crew Scheduling Shift Manager is responsible for the oversight of the daily Crew Scheduling operation including the supervision of Crew Scheduling Coordinators, and Crew Schedulers during various shifts. This position is an integral part of the Operation Control Center (OCC) and serves as a critical component to the airlines operation. The Crew Shift Manager is responsible for ensuring each scheduled flight is legally covered with the appropriate crew compliment. The Crew Scheduling department uses tools and resources to schedule pilots and flight attendants, and aptly amending schedules by adhering to FARs, company policies and procedures, and the Collective Bargaining Agreements.
• Provide direct oversight of crew schedulers on shift to ensure support of daily operations
• Create and modify crew members schedules to resolve all conflicts created by weather, maintenance, and crew issues by exercising decision-making skills that comply with all applicable FAA regulations, CBA, and company policies while using resources efficiently.
• Ability to understand and work at an abstract level and utilize technology as a tool to solve complex scheduling problems.
• Provides coaching and conducts additional training for the scheduling department.
• Support Crew Scheduler Training Program
• Ensures team standards are consistently met by conducting on-the-job process evaluations and standardization checks of all schedulers’ execution of scheduling procedures.
• Constantly drive improvements in the daily operation through cross-functional problem solving and collaboration with other departments.
• Oversee daily crew staffing and basing to ensure maximum utilization and coordinate with the Operations Control Manager (OCM) to protect the integrity of the market schedule.
• Communicate with Dispatch and Maintenance Control regarding daily operational concerns to resolve any operational issues.
• Ability to identify and anticipate operational disruptions and solve them in a proactive manner, and escalate when needed.
• Develop recovery plans caused by irregular operations and coordinate with all necessary departments, including third party vendors.
• Provide support to Scheduling Coordinators and Schedulers as needed, including making schedule adjustments to ensure proper Scheduling staffing.
• Assist with the updates in the Crew Scheduling Policy and Procedure Manual.
• Work with Manager of Crew Scheduling to ensure all regulations and procedures are being adhered to in the Crew Scheduling department during and after normal business hours.
• Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company assigned by Manager of Crew Scheduling or Director of Crew Resources.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office programs,
• At least two years of crew scheduling; crew planning or related airline experience.
• Must be able to read, write, speak English
• If hired, must be able to demonstrate right to work in US
• Advanced Degree
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience with Sabre CrewTrac and/or Flica
• Advanced knowledge of FAA regulations
• Previous experience interacting with union representatives.
• Advanced knowledge of PSA/ALPA and PSA/AFA working agreement
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
• Engaging Communicator
• Results Driven
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Performance management
• Problem solving
• Time management
• Coaching & Development
• Driving Excellence
• Facilitating Change
• Strategic Thinking
Supervisory Responsibility: This is a supervisory position that administers and enforces regulations and procedures for Crew Scheduling Department
Travel: Little to no travel may be expected with this position.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For PSA Airlines Crew Scheduling Shift Manager Jobs
- Applicants should visit the PSA Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the PSA Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the PSA Airlines Crew Scheduling Shift Manager Jobs Profile.
- Fill the PSA Airlines Crew Scheduling Shift Manager Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.