- PSA Airlines Maintenance Jobs – PSA Airlines Careers Maintenance. PSA Airlines Maintenance Careers Opportunity. Maintenance Employment at PSA Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. PSA Airlines Maintenance Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out PSA Airlines Maintenance Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Maintenance Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with PSA Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about PSA Airlines Careers/Jobs.
PSA Airlines Maintenance Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. PSA Airlines hiring for jobs like PSA Airlines Maintenance jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the PSA Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current PSA Airlines jobs news according to the top PSA Airlines Career Page.
PSA Airlines Maintenance Operations Planner Jobs Careers | Find Latest PSA Airlines Jobs in United States
PSA Airlines Careers Maintenance Operations Planner:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find PSA Airlines Maintenance Operations Planner Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest PSA Airlines Maintenance Operations Planner careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about PSA Airlines Maintenance Operations Planner Jobs in United States.
PSA Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The PSA Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. PSA Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in PSA Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PSA Airlines Maintenance Operations Planner Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||PSA Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Maintenance Operations Planner|
|PSA Airlines Maintenance Operations Planner salary in Vandalia||$ 95,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|PSA Airlines Maintenance Operations Planner Job Location||Vandalia|
PSA Airlines Maintenance Operations Planner Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the PSA Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. PSA Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for PSA Airlines Maintenance Operations Planners Careers
A High School certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Analyze and conduct maintenance planning on our Bombardier CRJ700 and CRJ900 fleet to ensure full compliance with FAA requirements
• Forecast and coordinate the scheduling of short and long-term aircraft maintenance requirements
• Utilize scheduling software, Maintenix, to identify and assign maintenance at PSA stations to ensure on-time maintenance completion
• Create daily/hourly maintenance reports within Excel.
• Coordinate routing/rerouting of aircrafts to maintain maintenance plans
• Coordinate all current day operational changes affecting the maintenance plan (dispatch, management, maintenance bases)
• Provide continual oversight of immediate maintenance plans advising management of any irregularities or conflicts disrupting the maintenance schedule
• Oversee nightly maintenance base workloads to ensure scheduled maintenance coincides with station capacity and capabilities
• Facilitate with Base Stations and Stores department to ensure parts, tooling and manpower are available for scheduled maintenance at remote bases.
• Coordinate with dispatch and crew scheduling for any repositioning of a scheduled maintenance aircraft.
• Transmit work orders and schedules to the production units.
• Work closely with Maintenance Operations Center and Fleet Administration to track and schedule default/deferred maintenance items.
• Provide daily communication during shift change of critical tasks and items of importance.
• Ensure all specified policies, practices and procedures are complied with.
• Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
• Engaging Communicator
• Results Drive
• Adaptability in an aggressive growth environment.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For PSA Airlines Maintenance Operations Planner Jobs
- Applicants should visit the PSA Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the PSA Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the PSA Airlines Maintenance Operations Planner Jobs Profile.
- Fill the PSA Airlines Maintenance Operations Planner Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.