- PSA Airlines Instructor Jobs – PSA Airlines Careers Instructor. PSA Airlines Instructor Careers Opportunity. Instructor Employment at PSA Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. PSA Airlines Instructor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out PSA Airlines Instructor Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Instructor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with PSA Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about PSA Airlines Careers/Jobs.
PSA Airlines Instructor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. PSA Airlines hiring for jobs like PSA Airlines Instructor jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the PSA Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current PSA Airlines jobs news according to the top PSA Airlines Career Page.
PSA Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor Jobs Careers | Find Latest PSA Airlines Jobs in United States
PSA Airlines Careers Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find PSA Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest PSA Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about PSA Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor Jobs in United States.
PSA Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The PSA Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. PSA Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in PSA Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PSA Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||PSA Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor|
|PSA Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor salary in Charlotte||$ 80,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|PSA Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor Job Location||Charlotte|
PSA Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the PSA Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. PSA Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for PSA Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructors Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Maintenance Training Instructor
• Location: Charlotte, NC, Dayton, OH, Cincinnati, OH, North Canton, OH, Greenville-Spartanburg, SC, Savannah, GA, Pensacola, FL, Norfolk, VA
• Work Schedule / Shift: Full-time; flexible shifts/days; must be able to work different shifts as required
• Reports To: Manager of Maintenance Training
• Direct Reports: None
• Travel: Expected for this position
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is the The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All eligible employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
The Maintenance Training Instructor is responsible for teaching in a formal classroom setting training courses such as, but not limited to, all aircraft systems and procedures, maintenance paperwork, stores department procedures including hazardous materials handling/shipping safety, human factors, test equipment, root cause analysis, composite repair, run/taxi operations and other subjects to Aircraft Maintenance personnel.
• Teach in a formal classroom setting training courses such as, but not limited to, all aircraft systems and procedures, maintenance paperwork, stores department procedures including hazardous materials handling/shipping safety, human factors, test equipment, root cause analysis, composite repair, run/taxi operations and other subjects.
• Teach recurrent, informal, test equipment and on-the-job training to company and vendor personnel.
• Research, develop, implement and revise curriculum.
• Conduct aircraft engine run and taxi training/testing utilizing live aircraft and flight simulators.
• Assist with the maintenance, upkeep, security and auditing of training records.
• Maintain proper completion of training documentation.
• Promoting sound operational judgement and a safety-oriented attitude throughout the organization.
• Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- FAA A&P License
- Minimum of one year experience in a relevant aviation field
- Good working knowledge of FAA regulations as they relate to aircraft maintenance operations
- Formal teaching or instructing experience
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US.
- Technical degree in aviation, teaching or closely related discipline
- 3 years of experience in the maintenance transport category aircraft
- Experience with Maxi Merlin, Bombardier Navigator, Aircraft Diagnostic Solutions, and MDC Analyzer software
- Experience with Hazardous Materials handling/shipping and applicable IATA/CFR regulations
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
- Time and performance management
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Coaching & Development
- Problem solving
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 and pre-employment drug screen.
- AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For PSA Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor Jobs
- Applicants should visit the PSA Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the PSA Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the PSA Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor Jobs Profile.
- Fill the PSA Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.