- PSA Airlines Instructor Jobs 2023 – PSA Airlines Careers Instructor. PSA Airlines Instructor Careers Opportunity. Instructor Employment at PSA Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. PSA Airlines Instructor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out PSA Airlines Instructor Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Instructor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with PSA Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about PSA Airlines Careers/Jobs.
PSA Airlines Instructor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. PSA Airlines hiring for jobs like PSA Airlines Instructor jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the PSA Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current PSA Airlines jobs news according to the top PSA Airlines Career Page.
PSA Airlines Simulator Instructor Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest PSA Airlines Jobs in United States
PSA Airlines Careers Simulator Instructor:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find PSA Airlines Simulator Instructor Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest PSA Airlines Simulator Instructor careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about PSA Airlines Simulator Instructor Jobs in United States.
PSA Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The PSA Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. PSA Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in PSA Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PSA Airlines Simulator Instructor Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||PSA Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Simulator Instructor|
|PSA Airlines Simulator Instructor salary in Charlotte||$ 83,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|PSA Airlines Simulator Instructor Job Location||Charlotte|
PSA Airlines Simulator Instructor Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the PSA Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. PSA Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for PSA Airlines Simulator Instructors Careers 2023
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Location: All Crew Bases
- Work Schedule: Full Time
- Reports To: Manager of Flight Standards / Check Airman Supervisor
- Direct Reports: None
- Relocation: No Assistance Available
- Travel: Occasional travel required
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All eligible employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
- A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with company match
- American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
- Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
As a Simulator Instructor, you will have a direct impact on PSA Airlines’ growth by working with the Check Airman Supervisor and Flight Training Administration, ensuring that early stage training for pilots is scheduled, progressing well, and records retained properly. You will also help the Director of Training and Manager of Simulator Training and Standards ensure departmental goals and policies and procedures are up to date. You will not be line qualified or on the PSA Pilot Seniority list in this position.
- Provide early stage Flight Instruction in a Full Flight Simulator as well as occasional ground instruction
- Instruct Initial, Upgrading and Transitioning PSA Pilots.
- Adhere to Company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Completion of Student Training Records
- Developmental duties as assigned
- Eligible for CL-65 PIC Type Rating
- Holds Airline Transport Pilot License
- Good communication skills
- 121 instructor experience recommended
- Previous 121 check airmen preferred
- If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
- Engaging Communicator
- Results Driven
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For PSA Airlines Simulator Instructor Jobs
- Applicants should visit the PSA Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the PSA Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the PSA Airlines Simulator Instructor Jobs Profile.
- Fill the PSA Airlines Simulator Instructor Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.