- PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs 2023 – PSA Airlines Careers Flight Attendant. PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Careers Opportunity. Flight Attendant Employment at PSA Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Flight Attendant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with PSA Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about PSA Airlines Careers/Jobs.
PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. PSA Airlines hiring for jobs like PSA Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the PSA Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current PSA Airlines jobs news according to the top PSA Airlines Career Page.
PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Careers 2023| Find Latest PSA Airlines Jobs in United States
PSA Airlines Careers Flight Attendant 2023 :- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest PSA Airlines Flight Attendant careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs in United States.
PSA Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The PSA Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. PSA Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in PSA Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||PSA Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Flight Attendant|
|PSA Airlines Flight Attendant salary in Charlotte||$54,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Job Location||Charlotte|
PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the PSA Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. PSA Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Careers
A High School certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All eligible employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
As a Flight Attendant, you will impact PSA Airlines’ business growth by aiding in safe and efficient flight operations. In servicing customers in a professional manner and in accordance to company objectives and standards, you will help to provide customer satisfaction.
• Assisting the Captain in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight planning through termination.
• Complying with all applicable FARs, TSA, DOT regulations, company procedures and policies.
• Performing the correct and timely completion of all duties assigned by either the company or Captain.
• Conducting a preflight inspection of all cabin emergency equipment applicable to the type of aircraft as outlined in the Inflight Manual.
• Promptly reporting any mechanical discrepancies to the Captain.
• Advocating directly and clearly to the Captain perceptions he or she may have relative to the safety of the passengers.
• Maintaining a high degree of crew coordination and professionalism.
• Performing duties in a professional, efficient and cordial manner at all times when on duty.
• Completing of records and reports as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• College education or 2 years of customer service experience
• Ability to speak/read/write in English
• Must be at least 20 years of age
• Ability to relocate/commute to assigned domicile
• Maximum height of 6.0 ft and minimum height of 5 ft. 2 in.
• Must be in possession of a valid US or Foreign Passport with applicable VISAs
• If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US.
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
- Engaging Communicator
- Results Driven
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
- Being able to work up to 14 hours a day
- Being courteous
- Handling emergency situations
- Remaining calm
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs
- Applicants should visit the PSA Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the PSA Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Profile.
- Fill the PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.