- PSA Airlines Analyst Jobs – PSA Airlines Careers Analyst. PSA Airlines Analyst Careers Opportunity. Analyst Employment at PSA Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. PSA Airlines Analyst Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out PSA Airlines Analyst Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Analyst Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with PSA Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about PSA Airlines Careers/Jobs.
PSA Airlines Analyst Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. PSA Airlines hiring for jobs like PSA Airlines Analyst jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the PSA Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current PSA Airlines jobs news according to the top PSA Airlines Career Page.
PSA Airlines Senior Operations Performance Analyst Jobs Careers | Find Latest PSA Airlines Jobs in United States
PSA Airlines Careers Senior Operations Performance Analyst:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find PSA Airlines Senior Operations Performance Analyst Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest PSA Airlines Senior Operations Performance Analyst careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about PSA Airlines Senior Operations Performance Analyst Jobs in United States.
PSA Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The PSA Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. PSA Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in PSA Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PSA Airlines Senior Operations Performance Analyst Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||PSA Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Senior Operations Performance Analyst|
|PSA Airlines Senior Operations Performance Analyst salary in Charlotte||$ 60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|PSA Airlines Senior Operations Performance Analyst Job Location||Charlotte|
PSA Airlines Senior Operations Performance Analyst Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the PSA Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. PSA Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for PSA Airlines Senior Operations Performance Analysts Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Senior Operations Performance Analyst
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Work Hours/Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (occasional hours may vary and duty may be extended)
- Reports To: Assistant Director of Operations Performance and Planning
- Relocation: Some assistance available
- Travel: Minimal travel expected
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way – which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
Dayton, OH – Dayton is known as the Gem City and the birthplace of Aviation. It is also the home of PSA Airlines headquarters. Here, you will be able to enjoy a rich history in aviation by visiting the National Museum of the United States Air Force and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All eligible employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
- A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with company match
- American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
- Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
This position impacts PSA Airlines’ operations; serving as the expert for optimization, business process re-engineering and analytical modeling and reporting of complex business problems in airline operations
- Build and maintain decision support, operations research, statistical, simulation and spreadsheet models that streamline business processes, promote operational efficiencies, aid evaluate trade-offs and provide for better decision-making that eventually contribute to improved resource utilization and operational efficiencies
- Mine, model, analyze and evaluate operational data to identify root cause factors impacting network reliability. Monitor and track operational performance and delay information. Provide periodic reports to the operating departments focusing on trends and anomalies. Identify gaps in current business processes and re-engineer them for efficiency. Seek out action plans and make recommendations for corrective action to improve operational performance.
- Develop analytical frameworks for developing metrics, goals and continuous improvement
- Interface with IT, end users and vendors to develop business requirements and appropriate user testing procedures and acceptance criteria. Ensure coordinated planning, evaluation and implementation of new decision support systems between IT and Business units.
- Work with IT to develop and enhance data warehouse infrastructure to support reporting initiatives and automation
- Design, develop, and maintain reporting systems and dashboards to track and visualize performance in the form of graphs, charts, tables and scorecards. Provide core reporting for operations departments.
- Automate reporting capabilities and data extraction methods to build in process efficiencies that minimize manual analyses.
- Act as an owner of airline performance data, serving as main contact point for operational data requests and statistical analyses
- Serve as a central analytic resource for operational performance; perform value added ad-hoc analysis as requested by operational departments and senior leadership
- Master’s degree in Operation Research, Industrial Engineering, Applied Math, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Significant experience in using modeling techniques (e.g. statistical, optimization, simulation, spreadsheet) to answer business questions and to assess the impact and added value of recommendations
- Proficiency with databases (SQL server, Azure, Teradata) and scripting languages, expertise in extracting and manipulating extremely large data sets, demonstrated proficiency with advanced SQL techniques
- Advanced skills in modeling, mining large quantities of data for statistically valid information and formulating hypotheses. Demonstrated ability to apply statistical techniques to solve real problems and make value-add recommendations. Ability to effectively analyze detailed information.
- Experience with data reporting and visualization tools and techniques (TABLEAU)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software; knowledge of one or more programming languages (VBA or Visual Basic)
- Strong business acumen; technical learning/innovation management; and a drive for results
- Ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and in written presentation form
- Demonstrated ability to perform both independently and as a team member, handle multiple assignments, complete projects on time, perform under pressure and respond to changing priorities
- 2 years experience
- Experience preferred in using Alteryx
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
- Prioritizing multiple tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Coaching & development
- Driving excellence
- Facilitating change
- Strategic thinking
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For PSA Airlines Senior Operations Performance Analyst Jobs
- Applicants should visit the PSA Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the PSA Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the PSA Airlines Senior Operations Performance Analyst Jobs Profile.
- Fill the PSA Airlines Senior Operations Performance Analyst Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.