- Piedmont Manager Jobs – Piedmont Airlines Careers Manager. Piedmont Airlines Manager Careers Opportunity. Manager Employment at Piedmont Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Piedmont Airlines Manager Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Piedmont Airlines Manager Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Manager Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Piedmont Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Piedmont Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Piedmont Airlines Manager Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Piedmont Airlines hiring for jobs like Piedmont Airlines Manager jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Piedmont Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Piedmont Airlines jobs news according to the top Piedmont Airlines Career Page.
Piedmont Airlines Airline Unit Manager, Customer Operations Jobs Careers | Find Latest Piedmont Airlines Jobs in United States
Piedmont Airlines Careers Airline Unit Manager, Customer Operations:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Piedmont Airlines Airline Unit Manager, Customer Operations Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Piedmont Airlines Airline Unit Manager, Customer Operations careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Piedmont Airlines Airline Unit Manager, Customer Operations Jobs in United States.
Piedmont Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Piedmont Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Piedmont Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Piedmont Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Piedmont Airlines Airline Unit Manager, Customer Operations Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Piedmont Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Airline Unit Manager, Customer Operations|
|Piedmont Airlines Airline Unit Manager, Customer Operations salary in Charlotte||$50,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Piedmont Airlines Airline Unit Manager, Customer Operations Job Location||Charlotte|
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Piedmont Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Piedmont Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Piedmont Airlines Airline Unit Manager, Customer Operations Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Managers must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when overseeing daily operations. Responsible to meet or exceed all performance goals. Coach and provide career development to the staff. Correct non-compliant behavior and impose disciplinary action as required. Understand the corporate culture, policies and goals, and take measures to implement these into daily work routines. Manage the operational activities of the department in accordance with established policies and procedures. Manage a staff with various duties to include Supervisors and Agents. Administrative duties include daily/weekly/monthly reports. Responsible for staff scheduling to include work assignments/rotations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back up for absent employees. Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Proven success as a Team Leader with ability to preplan manpower and equipment
- Ability to work independently, set and meet own deadlines
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and support staff
- Able to defuse conflicts among subordinate employees
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite
- Prior experience with internal controls processes for accountable items
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Two years of supervisory experience; both Ramp and Customer Service
- Working knowledge of AOA environment
- Extensive knowledge of QIK, Sabre & ICM
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Business or related field
- Use of computers and other office equipment
- Airport ramp environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- All shifts including weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, walking, standing, reaching, lifting, climbing up and down stairs
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds
- Assist disabled customers
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required. We also require proof of High School or GED completion.
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Piedmont Airlines Airline Unit Manager, Customer Operations Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Piedmont Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Piedmont Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Piedmont Airlines Airline Unit Manager, Customer Operations Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Piedmont Airlines Airline Unit Manager, Customer Operations Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.