- Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs 2023 – Piedmont Airlines Careers Flight Attendant. Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant Careers Opportunity. Flight Attendant Employment at Piedmont Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Flight Attendant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Piedmont Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Piedmont Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Piedmont Airlines hiring for jobs like Piedmont Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Piedmont Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Piedmont Airlines jobs news according to the top Piedmont Airlines Career Page.
Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Piedmont Airlines Jobs in United States
Piedmont Airlines Careers Flight Attendant 2023:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs in United States.
Piedmont Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Piedmont Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Piedmont Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Piedmont Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Piedmont Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Flight Attendant|
|Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant salary in Charlotte||$40,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant Job Location||Charlotte|
Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Piedmont Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Piedmont Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendants Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
At Piedmont Airlines, our strength is in the way we deliver industry-leading service to our customers and airline partners. To continue our standard of excellence, Piedmont is seeking a motivated, knowledgeable leader to join our team as a Flight Attendant Ground Instructor.
Do you have a passion for teaching? Our Flight Attendant Ground Instructors utilize their strong communication skills to assist in the presentation of all flight attendant training curricula. Putting safety at the forefront of all instruction, this position conducts line proficiency checks. The Flight Attendant Ground Instructor reports to the Manager of Inflight Training.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Piedmont Flight Attendants will set the standard for safety and inflight service delivery onboard American Eagle flights. You’ll handle a wide variety of situations while in continuous contact with the public, work independently in the cabin without supervision, ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers, provide leadership in response to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations, work in a variety of climates and locations on variable shifts. Other duties as assigned.
- At least 21 years of age
- Height must be 5’2” but no taller than 6’0”
- Willing to work up to 14 hours per day. Schedules will include some weekends and holidays.
- Professional image with no visible tattoos, facial, multiple or upper ear piercing or extreme hair color while in uniform
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must be able to walk and fit comfortably down the aircraft aisle while facing forward, move quickly through the over-wing exit and sit in the flight attendant jump seat without modification or a seat belt extension
- Valid passport for unrestricted travel to/from the United States
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Airport ramp/warehouse environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- All shifts including weekdays, weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
- Extensive travel, able to spend consecutive nights away from base
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, walking, standing, reaching, lifting, climbing up and down stairs
- Long periods of standing and speaking
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds
- Pull or push catering cart in excess of 150 pounds
- Assist disabled customers
Four weeks of paid ground school training is scheduled in Charlotte, NC. All candidates are required to reside at the hotel during ground school for four weeks. Ground school will be followed by two weeks of on the job training. Successful completion of all phases of training is required.
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required. We also require proof of High School or GED completion.
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Piedmont Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Piedmont Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Piedmont Airlines Flight Attendant Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.