- PHI Air Medical Pilot Jobs 2022 – PHI Air Medical Careers Pilot. PHI Air Medical Pilot Careers Opportunity. Pilot Employment at PHI Air Medical . Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. PHI Air Medical Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out PHI Air Medical Pilot Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with PHI Air Medical ? So read this post till the end for get all information about PHI Air Medical Careers/Jobs.
PHI Air Medical Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. PHI Air Medical hiring for jobs like PHI Air Medical Pilot jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the PHI Air Medical . So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current PHI Air Medical jobs news according to the top PHI Air Medical Career Page.
PHI Air Medical Pilot Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest PHI Air Medical Jobs in United States
PHI Air Medical Careers Pilot:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find PHI Air Medical Pilot Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest PHI Air Medical Pilot careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about PHI Air Medical Pilot Jobs in United States.
PHI Air Medical is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The PHI Air Medical will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. PHI Air Medical also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in PHI Air Medical to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PHI Air Medical Pilot Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||PHI Air Medical|
|Name of the Position||Air Ambulance Pilot|
|PHI Air Medical Pilot salary in Lafayette||$80,150 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||Secondary school & Graduate|
|PHI Air Medical Pilot Job Location||Lafayette|
PHI Air Medical Pilot Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the PHI Air Medical . Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. PHI Air Medical Jobs
Education Qualification for PHI Air Medical Pilots Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Must have the legal ability to live and work in United States.
- Preference will be given to individuals with previous charter experience
- Be over 21 years of age
- Be proficient in English
- Multiple language capacity is an asset and bilingual (English/French) candidates will be given priority consideration
- Be a high school graduate
- Be Internet savvy
- Be able to obtain Transport United States’s security clearance
- Be able to meet medical standards
- Be in good mental and physical health
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (Type Rating in applicable Metro aircraft preferred)
- Commercial Certificate and Instrument Rating (For all Turbojet Aircraft ATP is required)
- FAA 2nd Class Medical (1st Class for Turbojet PIC)
- Have a valid United States passport
- Have no affiliation with other airlines while employed with us
- Be willing to join the CUPE union
- This is not a required step to become a professional pilot. However, it is very beneficial for your pilot career if you have a degree. The most important thing for pilots is their licensing and flying experience. However, a university degree will help you stand out from other applicants.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For PHI Air Medical Pilot Jobs
- Applicants should visit the PHI Air Medical Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the PHI Air Medical Careers Link.
- Select the PHI Air Medical Pilot Jobs Profile.
- Fill the PHI Air Medical Pilot Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.