- Mesa Airlines Supervisor Jobs 2023 – Mesa Airlines Careers Supervisor. Mesa Airlines Supervisor Careers Opportunity. Supervisor Employment at Mesa Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Mesa Airlines Supervisor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Mesa Airlines Supervisor Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Supervisor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Mesa Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Mesa Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Mesa Airlines Supervisor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Mesa Airlines hiring for jobs like Mesa Airlines Supervisor jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Mesa Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Mesa Airlines jobs news according to the top Mesa Airlines Career Page.
Mesa Airlines Records Supervisor Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Mesa Airlines Jobs in United States
Mesa Airlines Careers Records Supervisor:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Mesa Airlines Records Supervisor Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Mesa Airlines Records Supervisor careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Mesa Airlines Records Supervisor Jobs in United States.
Mesa Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Mesa Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Mesa Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Mesa Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Mesa Airlines Records Supervisor Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Mesa Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Records Supervisor|
|Mesa Airlines Records Supervisor salary in||$80,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Mesa Airlines Records Supervisor Job Location|
Mesa Airlines Records Supervisor Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Mesa Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Mesa Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Mesa Airlines Records Supervisor Careers 2023
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
The Records Analyst Supervisor reports to the Manager of Technical Records and is responsible for oversight, training and project management of the staff that receives and files all maintenance documents.
- Creates the LMS Training Program including the testing and OJT for all aspects of the Technical Records process that includes: 1 Receiving. 2 Tagging. 3 Scanning. 4 Verifying. 5 Filing. 6 Auditing.
- Identifies the priorities for the staff when deploying resources to address the above listed tasks. (c) Initiates the monthly PHC Audits in accordance with the GPM and identifies comprehensive fixes when quality escapes are documented. (d) Assists the Manager of Technical Records with the monthly update of the department metrics from the process tracker. (e) Supervises the monthly distribution of the regulatory reports (i.e., Major Repairs and Alterations) to the CASS department and identifies corrective actions for any quality escapes. (f) Supervises Technical Records staff to ensure aircraft records retention compliance in accordance with CFR 121.380 and GPM Chapter 11
- Audits the FAA Records Retrieval Data Base to ensure all requests for records are captured in the data base and documented on Form #M170. 1 Ensures that no external requests for records have exceeded 5 days without escalating the issue to the Manager of Technical Records. 2 Ensures that no internal requests exceed 10 days without escalating the issue to the Manager of Technical Records. 3 Provides a monthly report of all records requests to the Manager of Technical Records and the Director of Quality Assurance
- Monitors access to the department records and ensure that all access of individuals not employed by Mesa Airlines, Inc. Technical Records is documented on Form #M171.
- Pulls and audits a report of incoming records on a weekly basis (Receiving aging repo1i) and identifies a comprehensive fix for any records not received 10 days after completion in the field. (j) Supervises the audit of all technical records after they have been received, tagged, scanned, verified and filed. Provides a monthly report of audit findings to the Manager of Technical Records. (k)
- Ensures the accurate execution of emergency procedures by conducting emergency drills on a periodic basis. (l) Ensures monthly purging of file documents that exceed the required retention period.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager of Technical Records. Supervises and audits the master copy of all EOs specific to aircraft/system type. 2 Supervises the installation of completed EOs in electronic format on a common drive. 3 Supervises the insertion of completed EOs into the aircraft records.
- Supervises the routine update of all hard copy airworthiness directive records. Conduct periodic audits to ensure compliance via the PHC self-audit. 5 Supervises the update the Major Repair/Alteration Form (Form #M058).
- Bachelor’s degree highly desired, but not required
H.S. Degree or equivalent Required
Willing to work varied days, hours, holidays and weekends
Proficient skills in Microsoft office products to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Able to lift up to 30 lbs
Working knowledge of PMI helpful
Experience in team environment helpful
HTML support experience helpful*Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Mesa Airlines Records Supervisor Jobs 2023
- Applicants should visit the Mesa Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Mesa Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Mesa Airlines Records Supervisor Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Mesa Airlines Records Supervisor Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.