- Mesa Airlines Inspector Jobs – Mesa Airlines Careers Inspector. Mesa Airlines Inspector Careers Opportunity. Inspector Employment at Mesa Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Mesa Airlines Inspector Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Mesa Airlines Inspector Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Inspector Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Mesa Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Mesa Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Mesa Airlines Inspector Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Mesa Airlines hiring for jobs like Mesa Airlines Inspector jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Mesa Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Mesa Airlines jobs news according to the top Mesa Airlines Career Page.
Mesa Airlines Base Licensed A&P Inspector – MCI Jobs Careers | Find Latest Mesa Airlines Jobs in United States
Mesa Airlines Careers Base Licensed A&P Inspector – MCI:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Mesa Airlines Base Licensed A&P Inspector – MCI Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Mesa Airlines Base Licensed A&P Inspector – MCI careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Mesa Airlines Base Licensed A&P Inspector – MCI Jobs in United States.
Mesa Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Mesa Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Mesa Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Mesa Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Mesa Airlines Base Licensed A&P Inspector – MCI Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Mesa Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Base Licensed A&P Inspector – MCI|
|Mesa Airlines Base Licensed A&P Inspector – MCI salary in Kansas City||$70,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Mesa Airlines Base Licensed A&P Inspector – MCI Job Location||Kansas City|
Mesa Airlines Base Licensed A&P Inspector – MCI Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Mesa Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Mesa Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Mesa Airlines Base Licensed A&P Inspector – MCIs Careers
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Provide day to day administration of Mesa Airlines Safety Management System (SMS) program for Technical Operations. Serves as focal point for coordination and submission of process changes that drive an SRA requirement. Responsible for maintaining, organization, and retention of records related to SMS program. Participate in weekly meeting to update Management and SMS team regarding current SRA’s and associated changes. Has overall responsibility to ensure compliance to company general procedures manual, safety program Manual and Federal Aviation Regulation.
Perform assigned inspection functions in accordance with Company general procedures and other Company manuals to ensure aircraft are airworthy and serviceable.
- Perform assigned inspection functions, in accordance with the GPM and other Company manuals, to ensure company aircraft are inspected to the prescribed standard of airworthiness and serviceability.
- Reviews the AMLs and DDLs for all Pilot reports and Deferred Maintenance items that are to be corrected by maintenance staff.
- Audit AMLs prior to removal of white copy.
- Review NRJCs for deferred maintenance items that are to be corrected by maintenance staff.
- Certifies aircraft airworthiness (with regard to work performed) after an inspection by signing the aircraft airworthiness release in the AML.
- Record discrepancies detected on appropriate work sheets.
- Participating member of the MMRB.
- Review all associated documentation utilized for aircraft inspections to ensure proper completion of all entries.
- In addition to routine inspection duties, an inspector may be required to perform receiving inspections of materials and/or equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Quality Control.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Hold Mechanic’s Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings and have held these ratings for at least three years. Meet requirements of 14 CFR Part 65.83.
- Have a least one year of maintenance/inspection experience on different types of large aircraft with 10 or more passenger seats with an air carrier or certified repair station.
- Must be able to work different shifts.
- Position requires lifting, standing, bending for long periods of time.
- Must be able to pass initial drug screen and random drug screens.
- Must be available for occasional travel.
- Experience with Safety Management Systems (SMS) either in direct work experience or higher education
- Experience with analysis of data to determine risk levels
- Detail oriented with gathering data for SRA submissions and retain organized records.
- Must be team oriented and work well with different levels of management and FAA.
- Proficient with use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
How to Apply For Mesa Airlines Base Licensed A&P Inspector – MCI Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Mesa Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Mesa Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Mesa Airlines Base Licensed A&P Inspector – MCI Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Mesa Airlines Base Licensed A&P Inspector – MCI Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.