- Lufthansa Cabin Crew Jobs 2023 – Lufthansa Careers Cabin Crew. Lufthansa Cabin Crew Careers Opportunity. Cabin Crew Employment at Lufthansa. Find our Airlines Jobs in Germany.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Lufthansa Cabin Crew Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Lufthansa Cabin Crew Jobs in Germany for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Cabin Crew Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Lufthansa? So read this post till the end for get all information about Lufthansa Careers/Jobs.
Lufthansa Cabin Crew Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Lufthansa hiring for jobs like Lufthansa flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Lufthansa. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Lufthansa jobs news according to the top Lufthansa Career Page.
Lufthansa Cabin Crew Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Lufthansa Jobs in Germany
Lufthansa Careers Cabin Crew:- Germany Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Lufthansa Cabin Crew Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Lufthansa Cabin Crew careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Germany. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Lufthansa Cabin Crew Jobs in Germany.
Lufthansa is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Lufthansa will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Lufthansa also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Lufthansa to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Lufthansa Cabin Crew Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Lufthansa|
|Name of the Position||Cabin Crew|
|Lufthansa Cabin Crew salary in Munich||€ 14,500 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||Secondary school & Graduate|
|Lufthansa Cabin Crew Job Location||Munich|
Lufthansa Cabin Crew Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Lufthansa. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Germany, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Lufthansa Jobs
Education Qualification for Lufthansa Cabin Crews Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must have the right to live and work in the Germany without restriction, and to travel worldwide
- Must be able to pass a full medical, including sight and hearing tests
- Must have a height of between 5 ft and 2 ft
- Weight should be proportionate to height
- Must have good level of health and fitness
- Must be able to swim 50 metres
- Must have impeccable grooming standards
- Must be flexible and adaptable, with a commitment to excellent service
- Must pass the following checks – 10 year employment, criminal record, DOT finferprinting and a drug screening test
- Must be willing to relocate immediately to allocated base
- Must have no visible tattoos or piercings
- Should have customer service or face to face direct selling experience
- Must have a provable record of good timekeeping, reliability and attendance from their previous position
- Possess a valid passport for a European Union country
- Fluent in both German and English – Written and spoken.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Germany and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Lufthansa Cabin Crew Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Lufthansa Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Lufthansa Careers Link.
- Select the Lufthansa Cabin Crew Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Lufthansa Cabin Crew Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.