- Jetstar Cabin Crew Jobs – Jetstar Careers Cabin Crew. Jetstar Cabin Crew Careers Opportunity. Cabin Crew Employment at Jetstar. Find our Airlines Jobs in New Zealand.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Jetstar Cabin Crew Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Jetstar Cabin Crew Jobs in New Zealand for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Cabin Crew Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Jetstar? So read this post till the end for get all information about Jetstar Careers/Jobs.
Jetstar Cabin Crew Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Jetstar hiring for jobs like Jetstar Cabin Crew jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Jetstar. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Jetstar jobs news according to the top Jetstar Career Page.
Jetstar Cabin Crew Jobs Careers | Find Latest Jetstar Jobs in New Zealand
Jetstar Careers Cabin Crew:- New Zealand Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Jetstar Cabin Crew Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Jetstar Cabin Crew careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of New Zealand. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Jetstar Cabin Crew Jobs in New Zealand.
Jetstar is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Jetstar will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Jetstar also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Jetstar to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Jetstar Cabin Crew Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Jetstar|
|Name of the Position||Cabin Crew|
|Jetstar Cabin Crew salary in Auckland||$ 40,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||Secondary school & Graduate|
|Jetstar Cabin Crew Job Location||Auckland|
Jetstar Cabin Crew Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Jetstar. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the New Zealand, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Jetstar Jobs
Education Qualification for Jetstar Cabin Crews Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must have the right to live and work in the New Zealand without restriction, and to travel worldwide
- Must be able to pass a full medical, including sight and hearing tests
- Must have a height of between 5 ft and 2 ft
- Weight should be proportionate to height
- Must have good level of health and fitness
- Must be able to swim 50 metres
- Must have impeccable grooming standards
- Must be flexible and adaptable, with a commitment to excellent service
- Must pass the following checks – 10 year employment, criminal record, DOT finger printing and a drug screening test
- Must be willing to relocate immediately to allocated base
- Must have no visible tattoos or piercings
- Should have customer service or face to face direct selling experience
- Must have a provable record of good timekeeping, reliability and attendance from their previous position
- Possess a valid passport for a New Zealand
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of New Zealand and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Jetstar Cabin Crew Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Jetstar Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Jetstar Careers Link.
- Select the Jetstar Cabin Crew Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Jetstar Cabin Crew Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.