- JetBlue Airways Flight Instructor Jobs – JetBlue Airways Careers Flight Instructor. JetBlue Airways Flight Instructor Careers Opportunity. Flight Instructor Employment at JetBlue Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. JetBlue Airways Flight Instructor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out JetBlue Airways Flight Instructor Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Flight Instructor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with JetBlue Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about JetBlue Airways Careers/Jobs.
JetBlue Airways Flight Instructor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. JetBlue Airways hiring for jobs like JetBlue Airways Flight Instructor jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the JetBlue Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current JetBlue Airways jobs news according to the top JetBlue Airways Career Page.
JetBlue Airways Instructor Customer Service Jobs Careers | Find Latest JetBlue Airways Jobs in United States
JetBlue Airways Careers Instructor Customer Service:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find JetBlue Airways Instructor Customer Service Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest JetBlue Airways Instructor Customer Service careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about JetBlue Airways Instructor Customer Service Jobs in United States.
JetBlue Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The JetBlue Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. JetBlue Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in JetBlue Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
JetBlue Airways Instructor Customer Service Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||JetBlue Airways|
|Name of the Position||Instructor Customer Service|
|JetBlue Airways Instructor Customer Service salary in Orlando||$45,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|JetBlue Airways Instructor Customer Service Job Location||Orlando|
JetBlue Airways Instructor Customer Service
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the JetBlue Airways. Airline stewards need a High School confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. JetBlue Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for JetBlue Airways Instructor Customer Service Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
JetBlue University Instructors deliver all Initial and Continuous learning opportunities to JetBlue Airways Airports Crewmembers and Business Partners. This position requires an individual with a passion for teaching and developing learning opportunities that enhance JetBlue Crewmembers and Business Partners’ knowledge and awareness of their responsibilities at the airport. Instructors will be responsible for working in the operation and understanding the operation and functions of the Crewmembers and Business Partners they are teaching as this position requires individuals to be credible sources of reference in all areas relating to Airports and JetBlue Airways.
- Trains new and existing Crewmembers and Business Partners on College of Airports curriculum
- Conducts needs assessments and assists the Development Team in the design and development of programs
- Supports the JBU Liaison Program
- Develops and maintains relationships with operational partners and Leadership in order to improve initiatives
- Participates in and supports new BlueCity startups
- Supports on the job training for new and current Crewmembers
- Partners with JBU Liaisons and BlueCity Leadership to review training records ensuring they are in compliance through regular BlueCity visits
- Interacts and follows-up with trainees to evaluate their training experience and learning needs
- Complete related administrative duties in preparation for scheduled classroom sessions
- Periodically works as an Airports Crewmember at various BlueCities
- Adheres to all JBU and College of Airports policies and procedures
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- Two (2) years of airline experience as an Airports Crewmember
- Possess and maintain an active Airport Operations or Ground Operations qualification in MINT
- Must be willing and able to travel on short notice for up to 2 months in duration
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent coaching skills and the ability to motivate and mentor students
- Ability to work independently
- Previous teaching/instructing experience
- Available for frequent night travel (50%)
- In possession of valid travel documents with the ability to travel in and out the United States
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- One (1) year of experience as an instructor/trainer in a formal classroom setting
- Knowledge of Sabre in Native Sabre and Ticketing for International Transactions
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Fun and Passion
- Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
- Identify safety and/or security concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
- Computer and other office equipment
- Normal Office Environment
- Classroom Environment
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently. (Medium)
Nearest Major Market: Orlando
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For JetBlue Airways Instructor Customer Service Jobs
- Applicants should visit the JetBlue Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the JetBlue Airways Careers Link.
- Select the JetBlue Airways Instructor Customer Service Jobs Profile.
- Fill the JetBlue Airways Instructor Customer Service Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.