- JetBlue Airways First Officer Jobs 2023 – JetBlue Airways Careers First Officer. JetBlue Airways First Officer Careers Opportunity. First Officer Employment at JetBlue Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. JetBlue Airways First Officer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out JetBlue Airways First Officer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines First Officer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with JetBlue Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about JetBlue Airways Careers/Jobs.
JetBlue Airways First Officer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. JetBlue Airways hiring for jobs like JetBlue Airways First Officer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the JetBlue Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current JetBlue Airways jobs news according to the top JetBlue Airways Career Page.
JetBlue Airways First Officer Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest JetBlue Airways Jobs in United States
JetBlue Airways Careers First Officer:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find JetBlue Airways First Officer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest JetBlue Airways First Officer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about JetBlue Airways First Officer Jobs in United States.
JetBlue Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The JetBlue Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. JetBlue Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in JetBlue Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
JetBlue Airways First Officer Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||JetBlue Airways|
|Name of the Position||First Officer|
|JetBlue Airways First Officer salary in Orlando||$95,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|JetBlue Airways First Officer Job Location||Orlando|
JetBlue Airways First Officer Hiring Requirement 2023
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the JetBlue Airways. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. JetBlue Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for JetBlue Airways First Officers Careers 2023
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Every decision JetBlue has made throughout the pandemic has been with our safety value front and center. Whether it’s requiring masks, or many of the other health and safety protocols we’ve had to navigate during the pandemic, all of these efforts have been focused on making the workplace and air travel safer for you and our Customers. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all JetBlue employees. New hire employees must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of training.
Since its founding, JetBlue has been a travel provider on a mission to inspire humanity. We accomplish this by welcoming onboard people who live our Core Values: Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, Fun. We’re excited to be looking for individuals ready to takeoff on a new journey as a First Officer at JetBlue. The First Officer is responsible for assisting the Pilot in Command with the safe, consistent outcome of a flight. The First Officer has an integral role in ensuring a positive JetBlue experience for our Customers and fellow Crewmembers by displaying a commitment to our five core values In addition, the First Officer maintains compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and JetBlue Airways policies procedures and risk controls.
- Assist the Captain in ensuring the safe outcome of each flight in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations and Company policies procedures and risk controls
- Safely operate the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations and Company policies and procedures
- Provide an excellent experience for all Customers and uphold the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
- Work with fellow JetBlue Crew members and/or Business Partners to ensure a team approach to proactively solve Customer and/or operational challenges
- Maintain skills, training and qualifications in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations and Company policies and procedures
- Identify and recall JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS), Safety Policy, Security Policy and behavioral standards
- Identify safety and security concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) and Safety Action Report (SAR)
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- Valid Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate with airplane category and multiengine class ratings (Unrestricted)
- 1500 hours TT, with minimum of 500 hours in fixed wing airplanes
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid FCC Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit
- Currently in possession of a U.S. passport or foreign passport with applicable visas to freely enter and exit, without restrictions, to all JetBlue destinations. All passport holders should have a minimum of 6 months validity remaining at the time of application.
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Three reference letters from Pilots who can personally attest to the candidate’s flying skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader and the ability to use browsers effectively including iOS
- Excellent communication skills
- Complete and continuous fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to think creatively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Able to report within 2 hours of notice to assigned base location
- Must be able to adhere to JetBlue Flight Crew member Uniform Appearance Standards
- Knowledge of basic computer and electronic tablet devices
- Able to read and comprehend guidance as found in required manuals
- Able to work as a team to deliver the JetBlue Experience
- Able to work varying schedules including reserve duty, weekends, evenings, holidays, and last minute drafting
- Must be able to adhere to JetBlue First Officer Crew member Uniform Appearance Standards
- Must meet and maintain a personal driving record that complies with JetBlue Insurance Standards
- Pass a ten (10) year background check, pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Letters of recommendation from current JetBlue Pilots who can personally attest to the candidates flying skills
- 3500 hours or more in total flight time in aircraft (including turbine helicopter, but excluding simulator and Flight Engineer)
- Greater than 1,000 hours turbine PIC (Fixed wing)
- Greater than 1,000 hours in aircraft utilizing Electronic Flight Instrument Systems (EFIS) and/or Flight Management Systems (FMS)
- Recent flying experience (Greater than 200 hours within the last 12 months)
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice.
- Organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
- Able to maintain a professional appearance
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable Crew members are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Must fulfill safety account abilities as prescribed by JetBlue’s Safety Management System
- Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
- Identify safety concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
- Adhering to all applicable laws, regulations (FAA, OSHA, DOT, etc.) and Company policies, procedures and risk controls
- Upholding JetBlue’s safety performance metric goals and understanding how they relate to their duties and responsibilities
- Turbojet aircraft
- Computer/Electronic Tablet and other office equipment
- Normal cockpit and ramp exposure per FAA required Pilot duties
- Frequent ascent and descent of jet bridge stairs
- Airport Environment
- Non-traditional work hours, shifts cover flight schedule which operates twenty four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
- Must be available to work any schedule.
- Away from home for up to six (6) consecutive days
- Irregular operations occasionally cause extended work days
- Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds frequently. (Sedentary)
Nearest Major Market: Orlando
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For JetBlue Airways First Officer Jobs 2023
- Applicants should visit the JetBlue Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the JetBlue Airways Careers Link.
- Select the JetBlue Airways First Officer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the JetBlue Airways First Officer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.