- Jet2 Cabin Crew Jobs – Jet2 Careers Cabin Crew. Jet2 Cabin Crew Careers Opportunity. Cabin Crew Employment at Jet2. Find our Airlines Jobs in United Kingdom.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Jet2 Cabin Crew Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Jet2 Cabin Crew Jobs in United Kingdom for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Cabin Crew Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Jet2? So read this post till the end for get all information about Jet2 Careers/Jobs.
Jet2 Cabin Crew Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Jet2 hiring for jobs like Jet2 Cabin Crew jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Jet2. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Jet2 jobs news according to the top Jet2 Career Page.
Jet2 Cabin Crew Jobs Careers | Find Latest Jet2 Jobs in United Kingdom
Jet2 Careers Cabin Crew:- United Kingdom Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Jet2 Cabin Crew Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Jet2 Cabin Crew careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of United Kingdom. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Jet2 Cabin Crew Jobs in United Kingdom.
Jet2 is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Jet2 will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Jet2 also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Jet2 to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Jet2 Cabin Crew Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Jet2|
|Name of the Position||Cabin Crew|
|Jet2 Cabin Crew salary in Leeds||£ 22,700 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||Secondary school & Graduate|
|Jet2 Cabin Crew Job Location||Leeds|
Jet2 Cabin Crew Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Jet2. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United Kingdom, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Jet2 Jobs
Education Qualification for Jet2 Cabin Crews Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom without restriction, and to travel worldwide
- Must be able to pass a full medical, including sight and hearing tests
- Must have a height of between 5 ft and 6 ft
- Weight should be proportionate to height
- Must have good level of health and fitness
- Must be able to swim 50 metres
- Must have impeccable grooming standards
- Must be flexible and adaptable, with a commitment to excellent service
- Must pass the following checks – 10 year employment, criminal record, DOT finferprinting and a drug screening test
- Must be willing to relocate immediately to allocated base
- Must have no visible tattoos or piercings
- Should have customer service or face to face direct selling experience
- Must have a provable record of good timekeeping, reliability and attendance from their previous position
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious host: You will represent the best of United Kingdom and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Jet2 Cabin Crew Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Jet2 Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Jet2 Careers Link.
- Select the Jet2 Cabin Crew Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Jet2 Cabin Crew Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.