IT Security Engineer II Jobs @ Frontier Airlines Careers. The Frontier Airlines Jobs opening for Denver, CO, USA. Frontier Airlines Jobs IT Security Engineer II Salary. Find out latest Frontier Airlines jobs in U.S.A. Apply for Frontier Airlines Denver, CO, USA Jobs Employment news full details provides by our team in below. Airlines Jobs in Colorado
Airlines job seekers who are looking for Frontier Airlines Careers IT Security Engineer II Job opportunity available for young dynamic and professional employees for serve their airline passengers. Currently in Frontier Airlines IT Security Engineer II jobs available for Denver, CO, USA. You can bookmarks our website Airlinescareer.org for upcoming Frontier Airlines and other Airports jobs. Applicants should read this post carefully till the end before apply for IT Security Engineer II jobs in Frontier Airlines.
IT Security Engineer II in Frontier Airlines Careers
Frontier Airlines Careers:- The Airline service provider organization Frontier Airlines now hiring for IT Security Engineer II job position. Candidates who want to make their bright future with Frontier Airlines Jobs opportunity. They can apply for this Frontier Airlines IT Security Engineer II jobs in Denver, CO, USA.
Frontier Airlines Jobs for IT Security Engineer II Salary & Other Details
|Employer Airline Name||Frontier Airlines|
|Job Types||Full Time|
|Name of the Job profile||IT Security Engineer II|
|Salary||$72,600 Per Year|
|Job Location||Denver, CO, USA|
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to understand and communicate industry trends, stay abreast of current vulnerabilities and security concerns, and understand their impact on the organization
- Ability to troubleshoot security/network/system related issues and manage security components in a production environment is critical
- Strong understanding of attack vectors, common intrusion techniques, threat intelligence, application/host/network security hardening, micro-segmentation, networking protocols, and enterprise risk management concepts, Mitre principles
- Direct experience with EDR software, IPS/IDS, FIM, VPN, firewalls and content filtering
- Knowledge of enterprise risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Expert knowledge of enterprise Firewall management and deployment
- Broad and thorough knowledge of enterprise security systems and devices
- Proven application delivery for advanced traffic management experience
- Ability to deploy and manage complex Cloud infrastructures (Azure/AWS)
- URL Filtering and troubleshooting experience is a must
- Ability to troubleshoot network/system related issues and effectively manage components in a production environment is critical.
- Ability to learn new systems, devices, and methodologies quickly
- Able to work independently and with a team of peers and other departments
- Knowledgeable in penetration testing and vulnerability assessments and remediation
- Ability to remain organized and to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources including team members, and other internal departments.
- Able to make accurate work estimates and deliver project within scheduled and budget constraints
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and TCP/IP is required
- Proficiency in network traffic analysis and packet analysis is desirable
- Willing to work more than 40 hours and some weekends
- Willing to do On-Call rotation for after hours and weekend support
Firewalls, SIEM, Proxy, VPN, Application Delivery, IPS, Wireless, Windows, Linux and a variety of security tools including the common open source projects and commercial tools.
- Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
- Will require being on call for afterhours and weekend support
Light physical effort required by handling objects up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
General Direction: The incumbent normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments.
Disclaimer: Candidates who are interested in this job position. They should visit official announcement on Official Website of Frontier Airlines before Apply Online. Our job portal Airlinescareer.org is not responsible for any error or mistake in this job post.
How to Apply for Frontier Airlines Jobs for IT Security Engineer II Online
- Applicants should visit first below Frontier Airlines Careers link given in below.
- Click on Apply Now for Frontier Airlines Careers Job vacancies.
- Now the Frontier Airlines Careers job Vacancies search bar will open on your screen.
- Candidates must read all the details carefully given in the related to Frontier Airlines jobs.
- Now click on the Apply Online jobs in Frontier Airlines.
- Fill all details of your qualification, age, experienced and other major details.
- After fulfillment of Application for Frontier Airlines Careers opportunity click on submit button.
- Your Application is complete take a PDF File from your Browser.