Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Hawaiian Airlines Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Hawaiian Airlines Pilot Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Hawaiian Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Hawaiian Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Hawaiian Airlines Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post employee for provides their flight. Hawaiian Airlines hiring for jobs like Hawaiian Airlines Pilot jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Hawaiian Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Hawaiian Airlines jobs news according to the top Hawaiian Airlines Career Page.
Hawaiian Airlines Pilot Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest Hawaiian Airlines Jobs in United States
Hawaiian Airlines Careers Pilot:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Hawaiian Airlines Pilot Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest Hawaiian Airlines Pilot careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of United States. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Hawaiian Airlines Pilot Jobs in U.S..
Hawaiian Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Hawaiian Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Hawaiian Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Hawaiian Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Hawaiian Airlines Pilot Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Hawaiian Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Pilot|
|Hawaiian Airlines Pilot salary in Honolulu||$72,502 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||Secondary school & Graduate|
|Hawaiian Airlines Pilot Job Location||Honolulu|
Hawaiian Airlines Pilot Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Hawaiian Airlines . Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Hawaiian Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Hawaiian Airlines Pilots Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- 14 CFR Part 61 current Private Pilot license
- Experience with remote-control aircraft/multi-rotor products
- 3+ years experience as Mission Commander in flight operation or flight testing environment
- Valid Driver’s License and able to satisfy Amazon driver eligibility criteria
- Excellent communications and reporting skills
- Proven leader for small teams and capable of highly autonomous decision making
- Willingness to travel domestically up to 50% of the year
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real-world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air team!
Amazon Prime Air is seeking a skilled Fight Test Operator with sound judgment and strict flight discipline. Success will require leadership, attention to detail, a safety-oriented attitude, flexibility, and enthusiasm for drone system technology. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can deliver results under pressure.
We are looking for a candidate who has a private pilot license. Experience with drones and a Part 107 certification is beneficial. This candidate will be expected to lead a team for field operations, conduct flight operations, and perform limited drone and ground support equipment troubleshooting. This individual will also conduct flight readiness activities and logistics planning as needed. Aviation safety experience is strongly preferred.
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
This position may be subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol testing if conducting safety sensitive functions as defined by the FAA. Federal law also requires Amazon to determine an applicant’s DOT drug and/or alcohol testing history prior to hiring him/her into a position that would require them to conduct safety sensitive functions as defined by the FAA.
- 14 CFR Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate
- Experience with commercial drone industry
- 2+ years of RC pilot experience with excellent coordination and execution
- Experience with FAA rules and regulations
- Aviation safety experience
Hawaiian Airlines Pilot Hiring Requirement
- Excellent communication skills and quick and accurate decision-making skills
- Close attention to detail
- Minimum age of 23
- Ability to work varying hours of the day or night, on weekends and holidays
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or Customs security badges
- Completed FAA criminal background checks
- Ability to learn and work with PEDs
- Distance vision corrected to 20/20 and near vision corrected to 20/40 or better in each eye
- Current Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating (multi-engine)
- Valid FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator permit
- Valid First Class Medical Certificate
- Flight time in accordance with all FAA requirements
- Must be able to fluently speak and understand English
- Must have the right to work in the United States
- Must have a valid passport and documentation allowing for entry into the United States after an international flight
How to Apply For Hawaiian Airlines Pilot Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Hawaiian Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Hawaiian Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Hawaiian Airlines Pilot Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Hawaiian Airlines Pilot Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.